AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Question about Non-Synch Raxiom Nav/Stereo

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 09:11 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Default Question about Non-Synch Raxiom Nav/Stereo

Hey AM! Does the Raxiom navigation/stereo for non-Sync cars come satellite radio capable? If not, can satellite radio be added and integrated with the Raxiom unit so to be manipulated with the touch screen?
Old 11-15-2014, 08:18 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Ouch! Nothing?
Old 11-17-2014, 09:44 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
Hey AM! Does the Raxiom navigation/stereo for non-Sync cars come satellite radio capable? If not, can satellite radio be added and integrated with the Raxiom unit so to be manipulated with the touch screen?
Hey GLOCKer Sorry about the delay! If you ever have something that needs to be answered immediately please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or shoot my CS team a call at 1-866-727-1266! If the car has a factory setup it should work fine but if not you would just need to run it through the auxiliary input and sirius/xm sells a receiver/adapter that can make this work! Let me know if you have any other questions at all!

Alex
Old 11-18-2014, 07:58 AM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Hey GLOCKer Sorry about the delay! If you ever have something that needs to be answered immediately please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or shoot my CS team a call at 1-866-727-1266! If the car has a factory setup it should work fine but if not you would just need to run it through the auxiliary input and sirius/xm sells a receiver/adapter that can make this work! Let me know if you have any other questions at all!

Alex
Thanks for the reply Alex! By running it though the auxiliary input, would I be able to control the satellite radio functions on the head unit? If no, I'm thinking it's a no go for me as I'm looking for a more factory style, integrated unit.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:52 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GLOCKer
Thanks for the reply Alex! By running it though the auxiliary input, would I be able to control the satellite radio functions on the head unit? If no, I'm thinking it's a no go for me as I'm looking for a more factory style, integrated unit.
Glock sorry about the delay! There's an auxiliary port that will show functions for most anything that was factory so it should all that to work without issue! If you need something answered immediately don't hesitate to let my CS team know!
Old 11-19-2014, 05:34 PM
GLOCKer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Glock sorry about the delay! There's an auxiliary port that will show functions for most anything that was factory so it should all that to work without issue! If you need something answered immediately don't hesitate to let my CS team know!
Thanks again Alex! Now, do you guys have a way of convincing my wife that this would be a good purchase? LOL