Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Lets see pix of your trunks!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 05:21 PM
94StinkinLincoln
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Lets see pix of your trunks!

wow those autobauns look like they got a pretty nice excursion...whats the power handling? i bet my pioneer is harder hitting...
Old 03-22-2007, 06:05 PM
Sinbad1769
1st Gear Member

Audiobahn sub 2000 watts 4000 RMS, the amp is 2000 at 1 ohm and 500 at 4 ohms. 1 channel amp

Im still yett to hook these up in my car to see what they sound like but i know i hooked one of these amps up to my buddies subs and they worked fine for about 5 min and were poundin, then suddenly they stopped puttin out power...so basically i blew them up =)
Old 03-22-2007, 07:06 PM
seight311
5th Gear Member

wow those autobauns look like they got a pretty nice excursion...whats the power handling? i bet my pioneer is harder hitting...
I thought we got rid of you... We'll try harder this time.
Yesss! Excursion and chrome are the componets that make a good subwoofer.

Im still yett to hook these up in my car to see what they sound like but i know i hooked one of these amps up to my buddies subs and they worked fine for about 5 min and were poundin, then suddenly they stopped puttin out power...so basically i blew them up =)
Are you looking for "Oh man that sucks" or "Congratulations!"? I don't see whats good about your amp putting out such clean and consistent power that made those subwoofers pop in 5 minutes. What do you think will happen to the Audiobahns when you hook that amp up to them?
Old 03-26-2007, 01:23 AM
Mthd11
3rd Gear Member

im going to be covering up the whole trunk with some speaker box carpet , notchbacks have bitches of trunks..
this is a old pic, i mounted the amp to the box and cleaned up the wiring yesterday, looks much better, and i got rid of the ugly speaker grills up front
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...0/P1160967.jpg
Old 03-28-2007, 12:42 AM
prosboarder

I took out the rear seat and put these in as a wall and placed the amps where you would sit. Not that bad of an install and it sounds really really good when tuned.

Old 03-28-2007, 01:21 AM
seight311
5th Gear Member

Sweet fold out. Why do you still have your factory CD player in? And is there an actual enclosure behind your wall for the woofers or are you running them infinite baffle?
Old 03-28-2007, 01:06 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

why ya gotta be like that?

Can ya do something about that huge pic in your sig? it takes up almost a whole page each time you post... What that pic about anyway?

ORIGINAL: seight311

I thought we got rid of you... We'll try harder this time.
Yesss! Excursion and chrome are the componets that make a good subwoofer.

Are you looking for "Oh man that sucks" or "Congratulations!"? I don't see whats good about your amp putting out such clean and consistent power that made those subwoofers pop in 5 minutes. What do you think will happen to the Audiobahns when you hook that amp up to them?
Old 03-29-2007, 04:00 AM
seight311
5th Gear Member

Be like what? And it was a joke about the square kickers.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:21 AM
PReal
5th Gear Member

I'm just glad that somone up there had DMB on their screen. It means there is hope for car audio that extends beyond the geyness of chrome audiobling crap.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:24 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

"I thought we got rid of you... We'll try harder this time.
Yesss! Excursion and chrome are the componets that make a good subwoofer. "---like that?

"Are you looking for "Oh man that sucks" or "Congratulations!"? I don't see whats good about your amp putting out such clean and consistent power that made those subwoofers pop in 5 minutes. What do you think will happen to the Audiobahns when you hook that amp up to them? "----or that?

Sure we all know the good and bad points of bahn stuff but if he already has it then what are you going to accomplish bashing it?

Quick Reply: Lets see pix of your trunks!