Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Lets see pix of your trunks!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 04:12 PM
PReal
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Lets see pix of your trunks!

ORIGINAL: ttocs

"I thought we got rid of you... We'll try harder this time.
Yesss! Excursion and chrome are the componets that make a good subwoofer. "---like that?

"Are you looking for "Oh man that sucks" or "Congratulations!"? I don't see whats good about your amp putting out such clean and consistent power that made those subwoofers pop in 5 minutes. What do you think will happen to the Audiobahns when you hook that amp up to them? "----or that?

Sure we all know the good and bad points of bahn stuff but if he already has it then what are you going to accomplish bashing it?
Ttocs is playing the nice guy and he has a point.

If he already has it he should sell it to someone else, cut his loses, and get better quality equipment.

If he is building a show car, inverted audiobling is the way to go, but if he wants something that sounds good, he could sell that stuff and get much higher quality equipment.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:17 PM
seight311
5th Gear Member

Yes selling it, it's a great idea. Theres clearly plenty of people that think it's good equipment around ebay. And on here unfortunatly.

And I was referring to the stinkin lincoln fellow, he's clearly an idiot.

I just bought an 04 Cobra yesterday drove it around for 5 minutes and threw a rod. It was sweet.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:16 AM
96Firebird
1st Gear Member

I would post my pics, but I'm afraid you guys will discriminate against the F-body .

Old 03-30-2007, 11:01 AM
forgotten
1st Gear Member

ah, shun the F-body.
Actually, while I prefer Stangs, and it is you know, a Mustang site, so we would be justified, I won't. My cousin has a 77 firebird that he is putting back together, and though it isn't a stang, it's better than my muscle car, which only exists in my head.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:15 PM
ttocs
6th Gear Member

I like pics of systems no matter what trunk it is in........

But I do gotta ask why ya sportin a f body here?
Old 03-30-2007, 03:23 PM
96Firebird
1st Gear Member

I originally joined because I needed some questions answered about installing a system in a Mustang. Then 2 of my Mustang-owning friends joined (one with a '99 GT, and my roommate with an '06 Stage 1 Roush) and are trying to one-up each other with mods to see who will win when racing season starts. And I like to chime in in their threads and always say the other one is going to win .

But I won't post any pics because the original poster was looking for Mustang installs, and I've spammed enough.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:28 PM
prosboarder

I just have the stock cd player in for no reason. it doesn't work. I just recently took it out to put a plate in its place with some mounted switches for the underglow and for the dimmer switch for the white face guages in the cluster I put in. I'll add some pictures of the final once it's done. The subs don't have a box behind it for weight reasons. It still sounds really really good once I tuned it. (setup is for sound quality, not SPL) These subs aren't made for "free space usage" but it still works. I wanna get the free space desiged subs by infinity. I really recommend infinity for their price and performance and sound quality. They are built for quality, not so much SPL but they still could do it if needed. sorry about the huge pic
Old 04-01-2007, 05:33 PM
prosboarder

c
Old 04-06-2007, 12:42 AM
SikSide00GT
1st Gear Member

Here's my trunk its packin two JL 12" Subs
Old 04-06-2007, 12:51 AM
seight311
5th Gear Member

What kind of amp is that? Must be one of those hybrid, compact 2000 watt amps.

Quick Reply: Lets see pix of your trunks!