Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

alpine 900 review

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 02:42 PM
joutcelt
2nd Gear Member

Default alpine 900 review

I had this headunit installed by a local shop about 2 months ago. So far i have been satisfied but there has been some hickups. When I would shut the car off and left my iphone plugged into the headunit and then return to my car and start it up the music would only play about 6 seconds and then shut off. But if u unhook the phone and then plug it back in it works fine. Not sure why but not a big deal as i dont usually leave my phone in the car without me being there. Plus the navigation would not recalculate a different route when u missed a turn. That has been since figured out and works great and gets me where i want to go. It only takes about 6 seconds for this system to boot up and start playing music. The only thing i dont really care for is the bluetooth b/c its sketchy. I will sync the phone and then it will take or fail. Sometimes it will fail and then i'll get a call and it will work through the bluetooth. So its wierd. I dont really talk a whole lot on my phone so its something im willing to live with. So anyone thinking about this headunit. I dont think u will be dissappointed at all