Bullitt Mustangs

new here

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 01:02 AM
bigb34
1st Gear Member

Default new here

Hey guys,

New here, got a 01 bullit with 67000 miles, #1007. Aftermarket intake, SLP longtube headers, H pipe, no cat, full SLP exhaust, super loud! Short throw shifter. I am looking at getting aftermarket gears, 3.73 or 4.10, don't know which ones though. Also looking for suggestions for aftermarket injectors. If anyone has a suggestion, it would be appreciated. I am using the car as my toy, just racing around town mostly on Sunday afternoons. I've killed the SRT4, SRT8, 01 z28, G35, ton of integra's, and I got stomped by an 02 SRT4 with a BIG turbo, that was kind of embarrassing. I have been having a problem lately though, in 2nd gear, the car bogs down now and then, I wonder if I have a clogged injector, it'll bog down and then pick again like it should. Thanks for your time guys...

Ryan
Old 05-27-2007, 10:57 PM
jbullitt2005

Default RE: new here

You would only need bigger injectors if you supercharge or turbo other wise you'll just burn uneccessary gas which isn;t exactly cheap right now as for you car is it tuned? do you have a programmer cause if you have a programmer and don't know how to use it you'll mess up your car real quick. also how long since you've changed your fuel filter.