Carolina Regional Chapter Chapter President: HT

Did I miss something?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 06:56 AM
JimC

Originally Posted by alan0614
Congrats Jim. Looking forward to having you with us.
Thanks Alan, closing finally happened, although of course there were many last minute glitches.

Long day yesterday - had AT&T, CPI, and DirectTV all at the house at the same time doing installations. Our daughter and son-in-law are there now, she accepted a professorship at Pfeiffer University and they haven't found a place yet so we told them that they might as well live there while they keep looking since our stuff doesn't get moved from Michigan until October. After all the installations were done yesterday we went and opened a local checking account and then made the 8 1/2 hour drive back to Michigan. Pretty tired, going to be a long day in the office I think!
Old 07-26-2017, 07:16 AM
DK Pony
4th Gear Member

Moving is a heck of a lot of work. I did it a couple years ago and I really don't plan to do it again.
I have 3 nephews and I let them do all the heavy lifting. a bag of cheeseburgers and they were happy to do it.

That looks like an awesome place to check out Alan. It looks like you had a good time.
I deliver chemicals to several Axalta plants and Dupont Automotive. I didn't realize Valspar had changed hands and names but it isn't unusual to show up to a plant and the name on the paperwork be completely different from the actual building. When you ask about it they just say" oh we changed names xxx many years ago".
And thanks for the Triumph pic. It looks nice even though it isn't one of the more popular colors.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:30 AM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

No idea what happened. Facebook was some of it, then as JJ put it moving and general activities just get in the way.