Central MT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS

Wyotech

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 01:11 AM
*Blk_96_Stang_GT*
4th Gear Member

Default Wyotech

Hey i plan on going to Wyotech in Wyoming after my senior year and was wondering how strict the cops are out there about window tints and if you guys have emissions out there. Thanks
Old 03-25-2006, 08:22 PM
5spdGT

Default RE: Wyotech

well i'll see ya there man, i leave for wyotech in wyoming this october, as far as tint and emmisions from wut i heard we dont have anything to worry about.. cant wait. you know they let you use your own car as a project car in chassis fab and high performance engines and also in the street rod course... cant wait.. gonna tub it out, roll cage, ....oooo the possibilities!
Old 03-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Frebius
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Wyotech

Ah the Laramie Police Department. First of all the "Techers" as they call them are not exactly considered high society by any one there. But the cops are to bad. I lived right across the street from their sudo dorms on Downy, they do crack down on the parties a lot. If you are going to WyoTech then you better consider bringin two cars because your mustang will probably only get you around a couple of months out of the years. The winters are horrible there.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:18 PM
tekker_2005

Default RE: chassis fab

i'm a current wyotech student. ive been here for 9 months too long. the school is great but the town is pretty boring. chassis fab is an awesome class and i highly recommend it to anyone but dont get your hopes to high. theres alot of mandatory work before you can start on your project. the role cage is an awesome project but it wont leave much time for any engine work.