New Sig????

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 11:04 PM
03GTType
5th Gear Member

Default RE: New Sig????

Can I do something to it... Plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Old 06-05-2007, 11:13 PM
03GTType
5th Gear Member

Here I fixed the background and shadow..

Old 06-05-2007, 11:13 PM
02WinDixieGT
2nd Gear Member

look man, your IS good, but i made one for someone, they liked it,liked mine, then you trash it right here on the boards in front of everyone, why? that was really rude......sure, do something to it if you want...
Old 06-05-2007, 11:15 PM
02WinDixieGT
2nd Gear Member

thanks...im going to make a different one tomorrow anyways lol, i dont like the font i picked out for myself...
Old 06-06-2007, 12:03 AM
03GTType
5th Gear Member

No its just crap of new people to come onto forums and ask for crap like a sig, "like you did" and then go make your own while people that are in here everyday that make sigs for people and have been doing it since they came on these forums. You know we have lives too and I took the time out of my life for "you" to do "you" a favor and make you one. You never said that you were making you one you just did. If I were you I wouldn't ask for any more favors from anyone in the chop forums and just do them yourself. The sig you made is nice it just needed a little help with the background. Which I took it upon myself to ask if I could please fix that for you. Thats it...
Old 06-06-2007, 03:47 AM
DuFFMaNN
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 01GTType

No its just crap of new people to come onto forums and ask for crap like a sig, "like you did" and then go make your own while people that are in here everyday that make sigs for people and have been doing it since they came on these forums. You know we have lives too and I took the time out of my life for "you" to do "you" a favor and make you one. You never said that you were making you one you just did. If I were you I wouldn't ask for any more favors from anyone in the chop forums and just do them yourself. The sig you made is nice it just needed a little help with the background. Which I took it upon myself to ask if I could please fix that for you. Thats it...
ha don't worry man. Some people just change their mind. Trust me I have had soem of the worst. First I had a guyask for a sig, I took almost an hour making one for him and he NEVER came back to MF. Then the next one I make one for some guy on another forum who asked for a sig, without providing pics, so I took pics of his car off of his gallery. Well after I post 4 different sigs he doesn even thank me, he just plainely says "I don't want the sig to have ANYTHING to do with that car, anyone else?"

So don't worry that dixie aint bad.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:12 AM
02WinDixieGT
2nd Gear Member

i was told that a sig would NOT be made for me because i didnt have 20 posts....how was i supposed to know you were making me one hu?
Old 06-06-2007, 07:19 PM
03GTType
5th Gear Member

Well its not our fault you don't read the rules before posting and also I wasn't the one that said a sig would not be made for you.. Whatever dude you made yourself a new sig. It looks nice.. I will not be nice to any new people from now on... The end...
Old 06-07-2007, 10:10 AM
02WinDixieGT
2nd Gear Member

I know that it was my fault that i requested a signature too early, i never blamed you or any of the other guys, man...why you being so mean i said i was sorry a long time ago for this, just a big mixup is all...
Old 06-08-2007, 09:18 PM
XxXRacingUnleashed
5th Gear Member

just stop responding back at 01 he owns ur *** now.

Quick Reply: New Sig????