Please donate to the sig challenged

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 12:15 PM
it3vom
1st Gear Member

Default Please donate to the sig challenged

I wonder if one of you masters of sig creation would help me out. I would like to have a school classroom setting for my sig. I have a rough idea of how I would lay it out, but please feel free to do what you like to achieve the look. My idea is to have it look as though my stang is getting a lesson on the Nurgurbring by the Stig. Maybe have the outline of the track on a chalkboard or something. I am kinda partial to this image of my stang, but again, feel free to let the creative juices flowing. Careful with those juices around the leather though.

Also if you could incorporate the phrase i currently in my sig maybe as some misc. text on the chalkboard or something that would be cool, I think. Here is a link to my mustang album with more pics and i found a pic of the track outline and the Stig in case the help.
http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g4...ley72/Mustang/
Old 10-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

tombo, guybored: i'll give either of you first shot at this if you want. otherwise, i can have something for ya later tonight or tomorrow sometime.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:47 PM
tombohum
3rd Gear Member

Sorry my computer died, I've been using the library computer to pay my bills No more Photoshops for me for awhile
Old 10-26-2008, 08:33 PM
guybored
2nd Gear Member

I'll give it a shot not that great compared to you guys but I'll try something later on. I have to go to the store right now.lol
Old 10-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

ouch, sorry to hear that tombo. lately i've felt like i've been 'hogging' the chop requests, so i thought i would let someone else have a shot at it first.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:56 PM
it3vom
1st Gear Member

Sorry to hear about your pc Tombo. I just recently went through the samething. Was a good excuse to get a new pc though.

Thanks Guy and Xeno for taking a look at this. I'm interested to see the outcome.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:01 PM
tombohum
3rd Gear Member

Thanks guys, I'm thinking about this one
http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/hp-...-32305738.html
Old 10-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

doesn't look like a bad computer there, tombo (processor seems a little slow, but it's got a good amount of ram)

oh, it3vom, i'm throwing some ideas together, but it's taking me longer than i figured, so it still might be tomorrow by the time i get everything together. sorry for the delay
Old 10-27-2008, 10:43 PM
it3vom
1st Gear Member

No worries Xeno. I realize you guys do this in your free time. Matter of fact, it's very cool that you guys do this for members. It's kind of inspired me to take up the art. Is photoshop the software to use?
Old 10-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

hey, i got it finished earlier than expected if there is something more specific you'd like, let me know (the dunce cap was last minute, but i thought it added a little bit of humor).

yep, i use photoshop (elements 2.0 to be exact). there are some pretty good free photo editing software too (i.e. GIMP), but you can pick up the latest version of elements for just under 100 bucks (the full version of photoshop is at least $650 )

Quick Reply: Please donate to the sig challenged