Your awesome admin needs artsy help

Old 12-06-2012, 08:50 AM
waykooljr
3rd Gear Member

A little something I threw together last night, a rough idea.

I was going for a crazed look on the girl but really didn't spend a lot of time on it, just posed a figure I was already working on in Poser.
Attached Thumbnails Your awesome admin needs artsy help-batp.jpg  
Old 12-06-2012, 12:59 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Cool. I like the padded wall behind her. How did you make her? The font needs to be more psychotic. Like the neon sign on the Bates Motel with letters burned out, or stencil and spay painted, or maybe 3D chrome or polished steel looking like the Grimm logo.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:31 PM
waykooljr
3rd Gear Member

The padding is a freebie done by jet-poop on Deviantart, I just resized and tiled it. The girl was rendered in Poser, a 3D scene/animation application, I'm pretty good with rendering scenes but I only know some basic animation work.

I'll play around with it some more, I wanted to do the girl in a straight jacket but I don't have one and my initial search didn't produce a freebie I could use. I'll dig around some more for a straight jacket and see what other fonts I have that look creepy psychotic.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:59 PM
HRnB
Administrator

If you can find a girl with glasses or add them, it would be cool. The singer is a nerdy tatted girl with glasses, dyed red hair (often) and kind of a hipster I always call her, lol. She always has accessories. Like a ton of colorful bracelets, things in her hair sometimes, like a feather, etc. She has big ***** like the poser girl you did, but likes to wear vests that sort of hide them, which I don't understand. She's very pro smart geek girl and anti hot blonde dumb chick, lol. If that makes sense.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:40 PM
waykooljr
3rd Gear Member

Got to mess with this tonight, found some glasses and microphone props. The model Victoria can take on many persona's, just a matter of having or making the clothing, hair and props. I have a male model but don't have much clothing and such for him.

Here's what I've been messing with, i set the background 3 different ways, if you like any or all let me know and I can get the full size to you, they get resized when I attach.
Attached Thumbnails Your awesome admin needs artsy help-batp.jpg   Your awesome admin needs artsy help-batp-bl.jpg   Your awesome admin needs artsy help-batp-fade.jpg  
Old 12-08-2012, 01:41 AM
HRnB
Administrator

Originally Posted by waykooljr
Got to mess with this tonight, found some glasses and microphone props. The model Victoria can take on many persona's, just a matter of having or making the clothing, hair and props. I have a male model but don't have much clothing and such for him.

Here's what I've been messing with, i set the background 3 different ways, if you like any or all let me know and I can get the full size to you, they get resized when I attach.
That's not bad. Can you give her red'ish hair? And still something more with the font. But you have my interest.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:20 AM
waykooljr
3rd Gear Member

I was on the fence about the font myself. I found my other fonts this morn on a second computer, some of them have potential. I put this together this morn, I'm gonna color the hair, just gotta work out how I'm gonna go about it.

Just thought I put this there for you to check out, I'm posting the image to my Skydrive so you can see the full image and to make less clutter.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...8560A1BC1E!239
Old 12-08-2012, 11:26 AM
HRnB
Administrator

Yeah, we're getting there.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:02 AM
waykooljr
3rd Gear Member

I didn't get to work on it after Sat. afternoon, got a Min Pin puppy, so I'm adjusting to having her around. I'm gonna try to work on the hair this evening, think I'm going to color the image map for the hair, so I should be able to make it a good shade of red.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:11 AM
HRnB
Administrator

No prob.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Your awesome admin needs artsy help