Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Sacramento Stangers!!! Anybody Know This Guy???

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 01:43 PM
68pony5
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Sacramento Stangers!!! Anybody Know This Guy???

bluepony4.6,

I have had bad dealing with people ripping me off on eBay before. I paid through Paypal with a credit card. Call your your credit card company and state what happened and they will credit your card for non receipt of merchadise. PayPal won't like and say you have to go through them but I am still a member of PayPal and they never dropped me. Hopefully, you paid with a credit card and not a money order or PayPal transfer of funds. Hope this helps. Also, I called the local police department in the city where the person lives and file a complaint. A detective actually called me back from CA (I live in OH) and investigated it and caught the people in a motel with tons of stolen stuff. The detective also worked with eBay and Paypal and told them what happened.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:42 AM
bluepony4.6
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 68pony5

bluepony4.6,

I have had bad dealing with people ripping me off on eBay before. I paid through Paypal with a credit card. Call your your credit card company and state what happened and they will credit your card for non receipt of merchadise. PayPal won't like and say you have to go through them but I am still a member of PayPal and they never dropped me. Hopefully, you paid with a credit card and not a money order or PayPal transfer of funds. Hope this helps. Also, I called the local police department in the city where the person lives and file a complaint. A detective actually called me back from CA (I live in OH) and investigated it and caught the people in a motel with tons of stolen stuff. The detective also worked with eBay and Paypal and told them what happened.
I made the payment using a paypal transfer of funds so I'm stuck with paypal and ebay. This sucks man!
Old 07-20-2006, 03:13 AM
grocery getter
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluepony4.6

bluepony4.6,

I made the payment using a paypal transfer of funds so I'm stuck with paypal and ebay. This sucks man!
what happened to the $1,000 dollar paypal insurance? let us know.
it's a big reason why people sign up with paypal
Old 07-20-2006, 12:47 PM
bluepony4.6
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: grocery getter

ORIGINAL: bluepony4.6

bluepony4.6,

what happened to the $1,000 dollar paypal insurance? let us know.
it's a big reason why people sign up with paypal

Paypal stated that if the seller has "buyer purchase protection" (indicated by a icon with a little paypal symbol and buyer purchase protection in print down in the payment details), that I would be covered by paypal for $1000. Since this guy didn't have the buyer purchase protection, paypal defers this back to ebay for their purchase protection (maximum $200 minus $25 admin fee = $175). I have filed a claim through the Internet Crimes Complaint Center (www.IC3.com), hopefully soon I'll get some results.

I tried to call him yesterday and I guess he has his phone back on for his voicemail comes on after the 4th ring. His voicemail was picking up after the first ring before.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:10 AM
bluepony4.6
3rd Gear Member

Just a small update on my situation. Ebay deposited 175.00 into my account from their standard buyer protection program. Kevin Kemp still owes me $224. I'm still going after him through the local law enforcement agency. I will definitely be more careful in the future using ebay.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:49 AM
valley firearms
5th Gear Member

Why don't you post his number so me can deluge him with phone calls. Maybe if he answers we can run his bill up. Or, at least we can plug his voice mail up. If he answers, we need to ask him why he is ripping people off.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:15 PM
bluepony4.6
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: valley firearms

Why don't you post his number so me can deluge him with phone calls. Maybe if he answers we can run his bill up. Or, at least we can plug his voice mail up. If he answers, we need to ask him why he is ripping people off.
I think he has his number turned off. Sorry I took so long to reply. His posted number is 916-870-9956. Unless he has me blocked now. All you guys with unlimited minutes on your cell phones help me out.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:41 PM
0hOneGT
3rd Gear Member

<-------- Lives in Sacramento. I'll go get your money!!
Old 08-10-2006, 07:53 PM
bluepony4.6
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 0hOneGT

<-------- Lives in Sacramento. I'll go get your money!!
p.m. sent!
Old 09-12-2006, 06:29 PM
fallon502

Default IN CUSTODY RE: Sacramento Stangers!!! Anybody Know This Guy???

Hi Teddy (bluepony4.6), I wanted to let you know that Richard Kevin KEMP is in the Sacramento Jail on several warrants including operating a chop shop.

Good luck to you.

Suzanne

Quick Reply: Sacramento Stangers!!! Anybody Know This Guy???