Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

No Luck Kid!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 03:50 PM
JMD
6th Gear Member

Default RE: No Luck Kid!

ORIGINAL: connor90

dude i probably would have chased him down, pulled him out of his truck, and kicked his ***...NO ONE eff's with my car...EVER!!!

sue his ***. i hope he ends up in jail for a long time.
Think twice!!! No car is worth getting shot over. You never know these days.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:24 PM
green_blurr
3rd Gear Member

Dang, Arent you glad you were able to catch up to him with your v8im just happy to see that your car can catch up to his and get his license. Sorry for your loss
Old 05-28-2007, 06:12 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Sorry bout the car but glad to hear you still alive. Good job calling the police as it was happening, I probably would have been too pissed to think of that...
Old 05-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

We're pretty serious about hit and runs here in Texas, especially if someoneinjured. If it happened here, he would be spending time in the slammer as well as paying a pretty hefty sum. Take a read.
http://www.deadlyroads.com/laws/texa...run-laws.shtml

Here's the California hit and run law.
http://www.deadlyroads.com/laws/cali...run-laws.shtml
Old 05-28-2007, 06:29 PM
atomsk680
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Soaring

We're pretty serious about hit and runs here in Texas, especially if someoneinjured. If it happened here, he would be spending time in the slammer as well as paying a pretty hefty sum. Take a read.
http://www.deadlyroads.com/laws/texa...run-laws.shtml

Here's the California hit and run law.
http://www.deadlyroads.com/laws/cali...run-laws.shtml
yep, not too long after moving here, i was about 10, we had a windstar minivan, i hated that thing sooo much. only the left side of the vans AC worked. well i was starting school soon and i had to go buy clothes, while we were in the lefthand turn lane, some ******* and a giantblack dodge ram smashes into us going at least 50. i was in the 3rd row backseat, there wasnt anything but the hatch and glass between me and that truck going 50. i was ok, just a little banged up, but he ran, someone went after him, pulled him out of his truck, he was drunk, i think he is still in jail too. this was almost 10 years ago. we also got enough to fix our van, and some left, then we sold the van, and bought a taurus. i hated that car too.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:15 PM
connor90
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JMD

dude i probably would have chased him down, pulled him out of his truck, and kicked his ***...NO ONE eff's with my car...EVER!!!

ya there are a lot of crazy people out there...but i really dont know if i would be able to keep my composure if someone did that to me. why do people have to be such a-holes...it pisses me off
Old 05-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

The ability to control your emotions comes with age and experience. Don't get mad. Get even with the help of the authorites who are hired to take care of your rights such as the police.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:27 PM
superdavid
4th Gear Member

I woulda been the one doing the shooting. With the plate #'s, you can go to the court house and get his adress.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:28 PM
andrewmp6
6th Gear Member

cars are replaceable people aint i dont understand doing a hit and run or runing from the cops you almost always get caught and running makes it worse on you its just a car wreck as long as you have a licenses car plates are up to date and you have insurance everythings tooken care of
Old 05-28-2007, 08:57 PM
connor90
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: superdavid

I woulda been the one doing the shooting. With the plate #'s, you can go to the court house and get his adress.
haha..good call

Quick Reply: No Luck Kid!