Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Not underglow but inner glow..

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 04:15 PM
WildMustang351
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Not underglow but inner glow..

ORIGINAL: BA Mustang

ORIGINAL: zmetalmilitia

Definately ricey and gayish.
Yep
+1
Old 08-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Waffles
5th Gear Member

sooo this car looks gay and ricerish?

or this one?

because i see references posted to either of those cars several times a month from different members, and one has HID lights, and the other has angel eyes.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:38 PM
1slow67
ROTM Moderator

ORIGINAL: Waffles

sooo this car looks gay and ricerish?

or this one?

because i see references posted to either of those cars several times a month from different members, and one has HID lights, and the other has angel eyes.
That second one could qualify. Has red R on grille. Part of GT-R emblem.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:38 PM
David09sp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MonsterB

yeh man. lets grab the glow sticks and hit the rave. we can all eat some X and touch eachother.
Your an idiot.

On the other hand, in the early 90's it was a popular thing for all cars. I mean camaros, chevelles, mustangs etc. But until fast and the furious and other movies ruined it by adding excesive amounts it turned it sour. I had some and was going to go under the rear bumber and front so it isnt underglow but it is just glowing around my bumper, and instead it would be white. But meh I decided against it, returned it, and bought some new valve covers.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:46 PM
vineman
2nd Gear Member

Dude, im sorry but the GT-R kicks ***. When it comes to imports I would LOVE to have one of them. Yeah they're not the greatest right out of the box but you can make so many upgradesto boost power and that car can handle it. Hell, I'm pretty sure that stock suspension is built to handle 800 horses along with the engine capable of handling that much without internals needing to be changed out. Not trying to make a battle of this, but the stang with the red "R" on it has my vote as awesome, even if he did a d-bag thing as to put the R on it.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:56 PM
1slow67
ROTM Moderator

ORIGINAL: vineman

Dude, im sorry but the GT-R kicks ***. When it comes to imports I would LOVE to have one of them. Yeah they're not the greatest right out of the box but you can make so many upgradesto boost power and that car can handle it. Hell, I'm pretty sure that stock suspension is built to handle 800 horses along with the engine capable of handling that much without internals needing to be changed out. Not trying to make a battle of this, but the stang with the red "R" on it has my vote as awesome, even if he did a d-bag thing as to put the R on it.
I know the GT-R is awesome. It is one of my favorite cars.

Best looking one out. http://www.flickr.com/photos/59786923@N00/2606964588/

Flat Black
Old 08-08-2008, 09:01 PM
4reboy
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Waffles

Now, creating some sort of bmw "angel eyes" for my 70 is something i've considered...
Hey waffles, I just helped my friend install these new headlights on his 95 BMW 325is that had the angel eyes, they are pretty sweet. he showed me a link to angel eyes for the E30 BMW's which have the same style headlights as our old cars. I believe they are the same size but I can't be sure, but you should look into those because you can probably retrofit them into your car if they are the same diameter, which I believe they are.

but if you do it it will make your car suck even more just kidding of course....
Old 08-08-2008, 10:28 PM
1sweet65stang
2nd Gear Member

did that idiot just make fun of a gt-r please impoud his mustang
Old 08-09-2008, 01:24 AM
vineman
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BA Mustang

ORIGINAL: vineman

I know the GT-R is awesome. It is one of my favorite cars.

Best looking one out. http://www.flickr.com/photos/59786923@N00/2606964588/

Flat Black
I had seen the new body style for them and I wasn't too fond of it at first but that picture made be a believer. SEXY! I think just about any car looks best in black really.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:19 AM
superdavid
4th Gear Member

Dude, if it weren't a numbers matching 64, I'd say go for it, but there's some cars that should be left alone. Well preserved Fastbacks, Shelby's, A codes's,and 64's are a couplethat I thinkshould be left in tact for history's sake.

On the other hand, I have a mix and matched '67 that had a 68 front end, this crazy blue paint, and a non original motor. I believe this has left me free to do the stuff that appeals to my tastes. The 408, lowering mods, flashy CD player and fiberglass speaker box where the back seat used to be are a few. Soon following will be underglow tucked under the dash illuminating the foot area in what I think will be a tasteful manner. None of these things can't be undone, and I've kept all the original parts I've taken off.

Flame suit on!

Quick Reply: Not underglow but inner glow..