Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

looking for body kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 06:29 AM
andrewmp6
6th Gear Member

Better yet crawl under the car take a picture of the frezze out plugs in the block.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:36 AM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Originally Posted by Rdot9
hey guys, since we're showing off cars, check out my v12 camaro mustang 4.0L v6
I know it's a v12 camaro because it says so on the side.
I thought that was the chevy mustang I see ads for all the time. You sure it's a camaro, I mean I know it has it on the side and all, I just don't think you got ur facts straight.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:35 AM
1slow67
ROTM Moderator

Originally Posted by NoReins

As for the kid, let's give him a little break. He's only 15 and probably doesn't even have his license yet. You can teach him a thing or two before he gets it out on the road.
I joined this forum when I was 15, but I knew what I had before I joined.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:04 AM
akiba17
Not 100% a dick

Originally Posted by NoReins
I can't believe I just got on and saw this thread was 6 pages. Too funny. BuckeyeDemon takes the cake lol.

As for the kid, let's give him a little break. He's only 15 and probably doesn't even have his license yet. You can teach him a thing or two before he gets it out on the road.
Take your common sense elsewhere Galileo, also congrats on that 70 Boss! That car is the conqueror of planets so make sure to keep an eye on it or the earth may be under it's rule in no time. Being enslaved to a 70 Boss is no fun.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Tanner05
Chop Mod

Originally Posted by BlueBloodedPony
I thought that was the chevy mustang I see ads for all the time. You sure it's a camaro, I mean I know it has it on the side and all, I just don't think you got ur facts straight.
Pssh when I got my stang I had some one ask "its a Ford Mustang right?" So I told her it was a chevy and left it at that.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:02 AM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Better then the noobs thinking the AC cond is a intercooler on the S197. That stuff takes the cake.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Batenswytch
redneck gamer nerd chick

Originally Posted by 302army187
lol, jesus tap-dancing Christ.
Since I don't want to burn in hell for blaspheming, ^What he said.

LMAO.

Oh god, I haven't gotten all the way through this thread but I is laughing.

If they haven't ran you off yet, Leyla, they're having fun with you, don't take them serious. If you look beyond their trollish appearance, most of these guys are actually pretty helpful, and in their own hideous way are trying to edumacate you on Stangs. Don't let'em crucify you, just listen and learn.

Last edited by Batenswytch; 01-07-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:31 AM
racin66coupe
5th Gear Member

yeah, were just being ********.... if you ask us some questions and actually listen to our responses we are really helpful and nice..
Old 01-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Batenswytch
redneck gamer nerd chick

Originally Posted by Tanner05
Pssh when I got my stang I had some one ask "its a Ford Mustang right?" So I told her it was a chevy and left it at that.
I just love the large quantities of people at car shows that look at mah Fahx Bahdee and ask "What kinda car is that?"

I may start answering with "Its a GM product" and leave it at that. Never mind it has Tri-bar hub covers, M U S T A N G embossed on the front and back bumper, has the running pony on the dash, and has a skeleton horse painted on the side, its a Chevy.

I might even tell them it has a 305 in it.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Mishri
Mish-ogynist

Is it bad that I know want to put v12 camaro on my car just to hear what people say? I'll tell them it's a turbo rotary v12.. if they ask where the turbo is i'll say it's in the engine duh.. rolling my eyes..

anyway.. yes OP stick around, ask more questions.. they'll help you out.. (I can't, I know nothing about cars)

Quick Reply: looking for body kit