Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

How much ???

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Waffles
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by VistaBlueFrank68
Hey Waffles, I had a 1970 Mach 1 - you have 1970 Mach 1 - We have 1970 Mach 1's - We both must have good taste. As I drive an 18 wheeler more miles every month then most people drive in a year, I see things like broke down cars.

1. Old dudes restore nice cars they love and their Wives will have to sell them, they don't break down. Cheap fixes I see on the side of the road all the time. Unless you're going to keep it or someone wants to already buy it, I wouldn't spend a dime.

2. Waffles I wish you were one of my soldiers in the Army, I can't make you smarter but I can make you stronger, knock-em out Waffles

3. I'll grow on you all. I noticed you even took the time to develop a neat clip for my edification. I'm sure you giggled while making it.

4. Unless I get Moderated, I look forward to more Waffles and Sarcasm. Buda said think twice and say nothing, I prefer Atlantis Morrisset "it's the good advice you just can't take".

5. May I quote you in my posts? "Let's ask VistaBlueFrank68" Waffles.

Later
Apparently the military doesn't necessarily teach coherency or formal conversation. You may have been in the Army, but I'm praying to God you weren't in charge of communications. I can only imagine how those battles would've gone down.

1. What does this even mean? I'm no old dude, and I'd safely wager I've owned and restored more Mustangs than you.

2. Still, I don't understand your reference. Is senility settling in hard on you? It's becoming pretty clear you can't make ANYONE smarter. Mercy on the person relying on you as a teacher.

3. I didn't make the gif. Simply thought it conveyed my emotion as I typed my response.

4. The day you become a Moderator is the day this forum takes a strong dive southwards. First, the lyrics are "It's the good advice that you just didn't take" and her name is Alanis Morisette. Not Atlantis.

5. No. Don't quote me. You can't even quote a song which you "prefer" correctly, and don't even know the artist's name. Despite my feelings on the fact that none of that song is ironic in any form or fashion. Unfortunate to have it rain on your wedding day? Sure. Ironic? No. So please don't quote me. You can't even type out your own thoughts logically, let alone try to expand on someone elses.
Old 06-22-2013, 05:20 PM
VistaBlueFrank68
2nd Gear Member

I think I made your day.
America also needs people to work at car lots.
I thank you for your service but my obituary will still be better then yours.
Old 06-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Collins2209

Hmmm, forum dispute. Never seen one of those.
Old 06-22-2013, 05:58 PM
Iskwezm
4th Gear Member

what the hell was that about?
Old 06-22-2013, 06:05 PM
VistaBlueFrank68
2nd Gear Member

Mr. Collins2209, If I may refer to you as such. I see you have a keen eye for the finer things in life, such as that most hansom 1966 Mustang. A fine stallion indeed. Mightn't you also see over yonder that good gentleman - Mr. Waffles? He seems to be having a conniption and I fear he may become apoplectic. Mightn't you see it in your heart to talk him down from the ledge?

In Her Majesties service while in Afghanistan, where I received a Bronze Star one doesn't require a command of the Kings grammar to Shepherd Her majesties soldiers. A stout voice and sharp eye to keep track of the ***** scoundrels in your charge is all. Many of whom are street urchins, roughens and even a few unscrupulous Carriage Merchants.. Most will make fine soldiers if they would just stop squabble amongst themselves.

Yours truly
Old 06-23-2013, 07:38 AM
Waffles
5th Gear Member

Mr. Collins2209, If I may refer to you as such. I see you have a keen eye for the finer things in life, such as that most hansom 1966 Mustang. A fine stallion indeed. Mightn't you also see over yonder that good gentleman - Mr. Waffles? He seems to be having a conniption and I fear he may become apoplectic. Mightn't you see it in your heart to talk him down from the ledge?

In Her Majesties service while in Afghanistan, where I received a Bronze Star one doesn't require a command of the Kings grammar to Shepherd Her majesties soldiers. A stout voice and sharp eye to keep track of the ***** scoundrels in your charge is all. Many of whom are street urchins, roughens and even a few unscrupulous Carriage Merchants.. Most will make fine soldiers if they would just stop squabble amongst themselves.

Yours truly

Name:  RfIWVfL.gif
Views: 6
Size:  944.0 KB
Old 06-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Waffles
5th Gear Member

I think I made your day.
America also needs people to work at car lots.
I thank you for your service but my obituary will still be better then yours.
Say what you want. I'm banking and keeping food on the table for my family. I feel no shame and no remorse for being able to provide for them. If that's something you want to dog on me for, be my guest. It's not the most prestigious job in the world, but my wife can afford to buy anything she wants, and I'm very proud of that.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:46 AM
120mm
2nd Gear Member

In Her Majesties service while in Afghanistan, where I received a Bronze Star
Unless you have a "V" device, the Bronze Star just makes you a douche bag FOBBIT.

If you want to brag on your Afghan service, bring it on. I've met 1000 iterations of you. Semi-literate cretin and all.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:48 AM
120mm
2nd Gear Member

Mr. Collins2209, If I may refer to you as such. I see you have a keen eye for the finer things in life, such as that most hansom 1966 Mustang.
I'd like to see a 1966 Mustang "hansomed"

A "hansom" is the exposure of the driver to the elements while the passengers sit in a cabin.

Last edited by 120mm; 06-23-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:43 PM
VistaBlueFrank68
2nd Gear Member

Waffels you might check-out my posthttps://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion/697110-buying-my-2013-gt-mods.html
I've advised one of our Canadian brethren on modding a 4.0 V6 and I don't wish to cause an international incident. Your criticism would be better placed there then on the previous exchange. Waffles be a good chap and critic my rambling and save one of your neighbors
across lake. Good show 120, full of vim and vinegar. I see you're still quick to anger and I wish you luck and Gods speed in dealing with the other 999 scoundrels. 120 could you also be less boring in the future, add something interesting. Later