Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

i feel bad but now i can sleep!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 03:14 PM
6mustang6
5th Gear Member

Default RE: i feel bad but now i can sleep!!!

Im still laughing over that. I really understand why you did it, but i dont know if i could do that to somebody.
Old 10-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

You guys are evil I tells ya'. Just plain old evil. [sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 10-31-2005, 12:24 PM
jrrhd73must
3rd Gear Member

Too Funny....Sorry Glen sounds like she is a wench, you were pretty nice, just disconnecting the coil. You might have left her a note telling of her annoying behavior.

You might get on a cops good side and have them get on her. A few tickets would change her ways.
Old 10-31-2005, 12:35 PM
gta289
3rd Gear Member

I ended up fixing the so called problem of hers, and the bi#$% didnt even say thank you, she says, oh well i feel dumb at least i know what to look for next time. I just stopped at looked at her and said, yeah and possibly could you not rev the s#% out of the motor in the mornings when Im trying to sleep. She tells me, well if you wouldnt start up your Mustang all the f#$%ing time i wouldnt have too!! i expalined to her i had to every month to get the fluids moving, and she tells me she doing the same thing!!!! i never in my life wanted to deck a women as bad as i did with her. She walks back inside and says, ill stop running my engine as soon as you get rid of that car of yours ,cause the way i see it your is a hell of a lot louder than mine!! WTFMFPOS!!!!! (EXTREMELY BAD WORD) i dont understand her problem...... i guess i never will. but now thats a little more perspective on why i did what i did
Old 10-31-2005, 12:46 PM
lClutchl
3rd Gear Member

Two words:

Open Headers

Old 10-31-2005, 01:47 PM
Shifty101Easy
5th Gear Member

it seems like she knows damn well shes being a b*tch and knows shes going to **** people off.....but dosent care.

seems liek your friendly enemies? i would cut the bullsh*t, stop being nice and just straight up tell her "if you start your car at the crack of dawn again i will have the cops here within minutes. you will be sorry." and walk away. dont joke around with her anymore if its really that annoying.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:00 PM
smoker40

put sugar in her tank. it will solve all your problems.and give you a warm happy feeling inside[sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Old 10-31-2005, 02:04 PM
lClutchl
3rd Gear Member

Didn't you watch Mythbusters?

Sugar did nothing... now Bleach on the other hand rusted the living hell out of the tank overnight.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:07 PM
Soaring
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Shifty101Easy

it seems like she knows damn well shes being a b*tch and knows shes going to **** people off.....but dosent care.

seems liek your friendly enemies? i would cut the bullsh*t, stop being nice and just straight up tell her "if you start your car at the crack of dawn again i will have the cops here within minutes. you will be sorry." and walk away. dont joke around with her anymore if its really that annoying.
Before you get your panties in a wad, understand that she is breaking no law if she revs it after 7:00. So, calling the cops won't get him anything, unless he gets his neighbors to help out with a complaint, in that it is generally disturbing the entire neighborhood, and not just GTA. Revenge is not the answer, and neither is taking the law into your own hands. I sort of like the Open Headers idea just before the curfew begins in the evening as Clutch mentioned., but that would just **** off the same neighbors he is trying to befriend. Yeah, she is obviously a bitsh that needs to be held accountable for her actions, but obviously she isn't willing to get along with her neighbors, so all her neighbors need to join in as one voice. There is power in numbers.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:16 PM
FLOORIT

I kinda agree with you but you really have to be careful with your reactions to people like this. If you come off like a punk, you will never resolve this. The cops dont do noise violations between 6am & 10pm here in ark. It may be different in calli.

Quick Reply: i feel bad but now i can sleep!!!