Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

a few problems/questions with PMs

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 12:44 AM
EMichael
3rd Gear Member

Default a few problems/questions with PMs

when MF changed, i went to my inbox and sent and saw that all of my messages were gone.. idk if it was just me or if it happened to everyone (which it prob did) but what if i wanted to like go back to an old message and send someone a message again.. now i can't remember what or who the messages were.. but whatever i'll get over it lol

also what i liked with the old MF sent messages box was that you could check to see if the person you sent the PM to read it or not.. and ya i know now it shows read or unread next to it but i'm pretty sure its telling me if I read it not if the person i sent it to did.. i say this because i sent a PM before and went to the sent box and it showed that it was read.. now 5 seconds after i sent it there was no way he read it lol again whatever.. but it would be cool to get that option back cuz how do i know if the reason i'm waiting for a response is because he read it and hasn't gotten around to or doesn't want to reply, or because he didn't read it yet haha
Old 08-15-2008, 02:33 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

You can select the "request read receipt" option which serves the same purpose.