Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

DELETE ACCOUNT

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

ther aint notin rong wit us yung peeple.....
Old 10-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

^^^ LOL

Well, you youngin's all talk funny, and most of you are going to vote for Obama. We're ****ed!
Old 10-10-2008, 09:53 AM
MIANISMO

Is that a racist comment or are you just a McCain voter?
Old 10-10-2008, 09:57 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

hahahahaha, I didn't know age was a race.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

I don't care if Obama was a purple Jew. I still wouldn't vote for him if he was the last man on Earth.

I honest to God would vote for an inanimate carbon rod before I voted for Obama.

Old 10-10-2008, 03:04 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by Sidewayz6.0
I don't care if Obama was a purple Jew. I still wouldn't vote for him if he was the last man on Earth.

I honest to God would vote for an inanimate carbon rod before I voted for Obama.

Maybe there can be a senior citizen like yourself (blahaha ) to shed some light as to why the young'uns shouldn't vote for Obama? I mean damn, there's gotta be some reason as to why you would pic a carbon rod over Obama...
Old 10-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

Here's 10 reasons...

10. He supports infanticide, literally!

9. His spiritual mentor for 20 years has been Jeremiah Wright whom Obama personally chose out of many Chicago pastors. It strains credibility that he didn’t know about Wright’s views. He listened to tapes of Rev. Wright when he was at Harvard Law! So why did he choose him and stick with him for so long? The only possible explanation is that he approved of Wright’s tirades.

8. He is a close friend of William Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn, unrepentant Weather Underground terrorists.

7. He is a target for assassination, not because he is black but because he is a Muslim apostate, according to devout Muslims around the world. Therefore, he cannot be a good Chief Diplomat to the Middle East.

6. He was mentored by a communist.

5. His economic plan will harm the US economy and create more fiscal irresponsibility with the Congressional Budget. Why do we want to return to the days of Jimmy Carter?

4. He is in favor of unilateral disarmament, leaving America defenseless against its enemies.

3. He is unaccomplished. He hasn’t really done anything of worth relative to the office of the US presidency. He’s only been in the Senate for about two years (assumed in office Jan of 2005 and announced his candidacy for the presidency in Feb 2007). One can’t be simultaneously a full-time senator and a full-time presidential candidate. Soon he will have campaigned for almost as long as he has been in the Senate.

2. He is willing to personally meet with hostile dictators like Hugo Chavez and Ahmadinejad with no preconditions. They don’t deserve such a privilege of meeting the President of the USA. Reagan negotiated from a position of strength, when he thought he could gain something. What does Obama hope to gain?

1. Three other people: Tony Rezko, Eric Holder, Jim Johnson. Why does Obama associate with such shady people?

Need any other reasons?
Old 10-10-2008, 03:39 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Do you also think that each person in the US could have gotten 600,000 dollars if Congress gave the 700 billion to people instead of bailing out the financial institutions?
Old 10-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

You can't give people that kind of money. Nobody would go to work, and the country would collapse. Did you ever see The Bee Movie? When they got all the honey back???

Where are we going with this?
Old 10-11-2008, 03:27 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

I'm assuming what you posted was from one of several common emails that are campaigning against ___________...in your case, it's an anti Obama ad basically. What I posted was what several Americans have read from some bull**** email that includes several zeros in a given dollar amount that said Americans would "get this much" if Congress wouldn't pass "the stupid bailout plan" and instead they would just give that cash to US citizens, which would certainly erect several American's attention, even if the numbers are inflated by quite a bit. (Imagine a bunch of morons believing in what one individual fabricated, just because they are morons)

The funny thing is, with what you posted, I just feel like I could go through each one and say "what about the other guy?". For example, "he associates with shady people". Don't tell me that every single person walking this earth doesn't personally know of a few shady people that they have interacted with...but just for the hell of it, I'll go more in depth. Say you run into a guy that you knew a few years back that has a shady history (they do drugs, street race OMG, have a criminal record etc.). You guys start shootin' the breeze with the basic "hey how ya doin/the weather/nice car"...then picture an outsider looking at this. Imagine this outsider knows that the guy you are talking with is a criminal...then they see you. Suddenly, they think you associate with CRIMINALS!!....?

That's the problem with that kind of stupid ****, it's just finger pointing and saying why the other choice is bad bad bad. I'm not defending Obama, I'm not going to defend McCain either, but damn man, make your voting decision based off of how each one views issues and what their plans are and ****, not because of "what this email said about that guy".

Besides, do you think our Congress would let either candidate run rampant with their own ideas?

this is incredibly off topic.

Quick Reply: DELETE ACCOUNT