Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

DELETE ACCOUNT

Old 10-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

What makes you assume that was from one of the anti Obama emails? It wasn't. Most of them are from the Chicago Tribune. What about the other reasons besides the people he associates with?

I'm sure we can go on with this for days. You asked for a few reasons why I wouldn't vote for him. There they are. You seem to think I'm just some drum beating dumbass that is jumping on the McCain bandwagon. I assure you that I am capable of thinking for myself, and I truly believe that Obama is the wrong choice for this country.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:47 PM
95redv6stang
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sidewayz6.0
I don't care if Obama was a purple Jew. I still wouldn't vote for him if he was the last man on Earth.

I honest to God would vote for an inanimate carbon rod before I voted for Obama.

++1 my friend. I'm a Youngin so it doesn't matter about age. Your 10 reasons are spot on. I dont trust Obama with my life, much less anyone I care about, IMHO.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:18 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by Sidewayz6.0
What makes you assume that was from one of the anti Obama emails? It wasn't. Most of them are from the Chicago Tribune. What about the other reasons besides the people he associates with?
The reason I thought that was one of those anti Obama emails was just because I skimmed through most of them thinking that somehow with using the same idea, there can be a list of ten things against McCain, Palin, Ron Paul, Ronald McDonald etc.

10. He supports infanticide, literally!

I had to use the dictionary to make sure I knew what the hell infanticide meant...but I'm guessing it means that Obama supports abortion? Let me also calmly tell a coworker "maybe you should stop talking" to only have another coworker blow up because apparently I told the other one to "shut the **** up"...

9. His spiritual mentor for 20 years has been Jeremiah Wright whom Obama personally chose out of many Chicago pastors. It strains credibility that he didn’t know about Wright’s views. He listened to tapes of Rev. Wright when he was at Harvard Law! So why did he choose him and stick with him for so long? The only possible explanation is that he approved of Wright’s tirades.

There is always at least two explanations for everything with regards to human interaction. This is implying that after 20 years, Obama has had Wright's views pounded into his mind, completely eliminating his own views...
Twenty years knowing a person very closely is a long time, but that doesn't mean that he would have been brainwashed. They can and always will have their differences.

8. He is a close friend of William Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn, unrepentant Weather Underground terrorists.

Damn, this just has to mean that Obama is a terrorist, right? I guess McCain only knows angels and teddy bears...

7. He is a target for assassination, not because he is black but because he is a Muslim apostate, according to devout Muslims around the world. Therefore, he cannot be a good Chief Diplomat to the Middle East.

I don't doubt that he is a target, unfortunately.

6. He was mentored by a communist.

Because this one is left alone with just that single phrase, it leaves questions unanswered. What was he being mentored, how to drive a stick shift?

5. His economic plan will harm the US economy and create more fiscal irresponsibility with the Congressional Budget. Why do we want to return to the days of Jimmy Carter?

Alright, here I'm a little shaky with the details. His plan is to give tax breaks to the middle class with the hope that they will have more money to spend on buying goods and services, which should increase the amount of jobs and blah blah blah this is quite a big debate in itself when compared to giving tax breaks to large companies which should encourage more profit and more money to be able to hire more people, etc.

4. He is in favor of unilateral disarmament, leaving America defenseless against its enemies.

I'm guessing that because he's a democrat, he's in favor of gun control....but hey now, why not word it so that people can get riled up and angry especially with regards to recent international events so that they vote for the other guy?

3. He is unaccomplished. He hasn’t really done anything of worth relative to the office of the US presidency. He’s only been in the Senate for about two years (assumed in office Jan of 2005 and announced his candidacy for the presidency in Feb 2007). One can’t be simultaneously a full-time senator and a full-time presidential candidate. Soon he will have campaigned for almost as long as he has been in the Senate.

He's doing that right now....no? Yeah, he doesn't really have a long personal history to back up his ****, but did the Democrats care when they nominated him?

2. He is willing to personally meet with hostile dictators like Hugo Chavez and Ahmadinejad with no preconditions. They don’t deserve such a privilege of meeting the President of the USA. Reagan negotiated from a position of strength, when he thought he could gain something. What does Obama hope to gain?

Cooperation? It doesn't mean it will work, however.

1. Three other people: Tony Rezko, Eric Holder, Jim Johnson. Why does Obama associate with such shady people?

He must just do it for the lulz....what a guy.

I'm not trying to call you out or single you out, but when I saw that, I just thought that I'd post just for the hell of it.

Anyway, was the OP's account banned/deleted?

Last edited by 99GTvert; 10-13-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:23 AM
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first

3. He is unaccomplished. He hasn’t really done anything of worth relative to the office of the US presidency. He’s only been in the Senate for about two years (assumed in office Jan of 2005 and announced his candidacy for the presidency in Feb 2007). One can’t be simultaneously a full-time senator and a full-time presidential candidate. Soon he will have campaigned for almost as long as he has been in the Senate.[/B]

Originally Posted by 99GTvert
He's doing that right now....no? Yeah, he doesn't really have a long personal history to back up his ****, but did the Democrats care when they nominated him?

You sound like a Democratic nutswinger. I'll only take the time to answer this because you're obviously biased and it'll be worthless anyhow. Shouldn't we be scared the Democrats would nominate someone will such little experience to be President?

Last edited by Hlistr_07RR; 10-13-2008 at 03:30 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:49 AM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

I wasn't going to go on with this, but I feel like you've completely missed the point.

10. He supports infanticide, literally!

I had to use the dictionary to make sure I knew what the hell infanticide meant...but I'm guessing it means that Obama supports abortion? Let me also calmly tell a coworker "maybe you should stop talking" to only have another coworker blow up because apparently I told the other one to "shut the **** up"...
This doesnt mean that he's in favor of abortion exactly. To be honest, I don't really have a problem with abortion. What I have a problem with is Partial Birth abortion. He supports murdering children. How they get away with this, is by only allowing the child to be halfway out, then injecting them to kill the brain. Thus it is an abortion, and not murder. Sounds unbelieveable doesn't it? Look it up. Obama supports is.

9. His spiritual mentor for 20 years has been Jeremiah Wright whom Obama personally chose out of many Chicago pastors. It strains credibility that he didn’t know about Wright’s views. He listened to tapes of Rev. Wright when he was at Harvard Law! So why did he choose him and stick with him for so long? The only possible explanation is that he approved of Wright’s tirades.

There is always at least two explanations for everything with regards to human interaction. This is implying that after 20 years, Obama has had Wright's views pounded into his mind, completely eliminating his own views...
Twenty years knowing a person very closely is a long time, but that doesn't mean that he would have been brainwashed. They can and always will have their differences.
I never said anything about him being brainwashed. What I have a problem with is that he sat there and exposed himself, and his family to the hate that this ******* spews. Let's face it. These people stand around and point the finger at whitey all day. The only people in this country that have more opportunity than a black man, are black women.

Let me put it to you this way. I feel that people are treated unfairly because of the color of their skin. I once lost my job because Rainbow Push (Jessie Jackson) came into my place of employment and decided that they were going to cause trouble if my company didn't hire blacks immediately. So, myself and 2 other people being low on the totem pole...Got fired and were replaced with blacks.

So you can understand where some of my racism and views come from. With that said, if I went to a KKK meeting, and listened to all the ****** this, and ****** that. I would within minutes discover that there was something wrong with those people and distance myself.

Yet, Obama sat at the equivalent meeting and brought his family every Sunday for 20 years. Yeah, my *** he doesn't believe every word that Wright says. He's a bull****ter.

8. He is a close friend of William Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn, unrepentant Weather Underground terrorists.

Damn, this just has to mean that Obama is a terrorist, right? I guess McCain only knows angels and teddy bears...
I never said that he was a terriorist. I'm just saying that if I were running for President of The United States, I would probably not associate myself with these guys. At the very least, it's not good for the image. Yet, he has no problem being chummy with them.

I don't know if McCain hangs out with angels and teddy bears, but he sure knows how to pick his friends. Obama has some shady MF'ers in his circle of comrades.

4. He is in favor of unilateral disarmament, leaving America defenseless against its enemies.

I'm guessing that because he's a democrat, he's in favor of gun control....but hey now, why not word it so that people can get riled up and angry especially with regards to recent international events so that they vote for the other guy?
You couldn't have missed this any farther if you tried. It's got nothing to do with Gun Control.

He wants to disarm our military! We're at war here. This is probably a poor time to disarm our defense systems. There are people on this planet that are taught to grow up and kill Americans. Seriously...Thats what they're taught. We should give up our military, and pretend that hugs will keep us alive? Get ****ing real! This is honestly what scares the hell out of me about Obama. I think he's going to sell us out to the Muslims.

3. He is unaccomplished. He hasn’t really done anything of worth relative to the office of the US presidency. He’s only been in the Senate for about two years (assumed in office Jan of 2005 and announced his candidacy for the presidency in Feb 2007). One can’t be simultaneously a full-time senator and a full-time presidential candidate. Soon he will have campaigned for almost as long as he has been in the Senate.

I've lived in Illinois my entire life. I know that this guy hasn't done a damn thing. Except back the highest tax hike this state has ever seen. We now have the highest sales tax in the country. Yes, 1/2 point higher than NYC. You keep believing this guy is going to cut taxes for middle America. All the while coming up with some crazy programs that he'll never be able to pay for.

Besides. why do you think the Democrats picked him with no experience? Because he's got 98% of the black vote committed to him. I don't know if you've looked around lately...But thats a LOT of votes, just because he's black.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:03 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

We're in BIG trouble if Obama wins! +1 on the Jimmie Carter days...people need to wake up!
Old 10-13-2008, 11:22 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Sidewayz, that clears up a few things. What did you think of the others? Also, about the defense thing, as President, he would not have to deal with Congress when making military decisions, or is it still going to be like a "husband and wife" relationship?

Hlistr_07RR, stay out of this. If you look at this whole discussion being stewed up just because you think I'm so biased and a "democrat", I highly doubt you could be of any help at all.

Could one of you "old" people gimme a brief lesson of the ol' Jimmy Carter days? It just really does not ring a bell to me at all, and I did not exactly focus much when I was in my previous history classes.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

How much arguing would a democrat president have to do in a democratically controlled House and Senate? At this point in time, even if Bush is among the worst presidents...When he tries to make something right, he can't get anything through congress. It's like they're just on a rampage to make him look worse and worse.

As far as Jimmy Carter. Jeez...Where do I start. It would be easier to just Google the guy that brought the US to it's knees in just 4 years. LOL!

Start with:

18% Inflation
18% Mortgage and Interest Rates
Iran Hostage Crisis
Minority Hiring - (While this sounds racist, this is the reason you go to the DMV and can't believe how the dumbest MF'ers on the planet are able to keep their jobs.)
Giving North Korea the BOMB
Bad mouthing the US abroad

And just for ****s and giggles. Billy Beer. I mean, come on. That **** was just awful!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

+1 ^^^^^^^ ...well put!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:25 PM
speedstang06
4th Gear Member

99gtvert here is a video that will help you understand the infanticide better....

http://vodpod.com/watch/945011-kill-and-destroy

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DELETE ACCOUNT