Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Complaint against user probinator

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 02:07 AM
Corpo
2nd Gear Member

Default Complaint against user probinator

I bought some nitrous stuff from this user back in feb. He never shipped the bottle, jets, or purge solinoid... I doubt anyone can help me find him, but I can't help but to feel ripped off. Be warned mustang forumers.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:40 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Thanks for the info.. I just bought a V1 and if I dont get what I paid for its on... Do you know where this guy lives?
Old 05-30-2010, 09:38 AM
MOOK3456
4th Gear Member

Did you use paypal?

Edit: Did you see his last post? I assume he's speaking about you?

sorry i havent been on in awhile I updated the post. the guy from canada that bought the nitrous kit. email me. canada refused the bottle again. they keep saying hazmat blah blah. im paying the extra 15 for this hazmat crap. so if you get something, this next week. its not a bomb lol. sorry for the delay call me if you need too.

to everyone else im not on here, much and do apologies if I dont update the post. my email is now set up to my phone nitrousguru@gmail.com email me and I should respond within 24hours.

paypal is probegtze@hotmal.com

Either way if you used paypal, you can get your money back.

Last edited by MOOK3456; 05-30-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Corpo
2nd Gear Member

I think I still have the address somewhere. Yes I used paypal, tried a dispute paypal said they couldn't help me. Yep I've sent many emails. I did speak with him after he said he shipped it hazmat, he said he was in la and to email him the following Monday. I haven't heard from him since. It's been 8 weeks since he claimed to have shipped it hazmat. I have been very patient. I paid for it all back in feb.

Last edited by Corpo; 05-30-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:15 AM
Corpo
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
Thanks for the info.. I just bought a V1 and if I dont get what I paid for its on... Do you know where this guy lives?
When did you speak to him last?
Old 05-31-2010, 01:48 AM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
I would personally hunt someone down.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:05 AM
effin' speedracer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Corpo
I bought some nitrous stuff from this user back in feb. He never shipped the bottle, jets, or purge solinoid... I doubt anyone can help me find him, but I can't help but to feel ripped off. Be warned mustang forumers.
I'm a moderator on a Probe forum that he is a member of, he sells chips for the ecu's and has a 100% positive feed back. The dood is very busy and it's a week or two between times when he's online. Febuary is too long of time to ship stuff, the bottle may not be able to be shipped ( I don't know). I will PM him to square up with you (hope it helps)
Old 06-06-2010, 12:55 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Speedracer hope you can help and hope this is all settled soon for the OP....if you get no response I will look into this but our hands are tied too other then sending a PM and banning the guy for not getting the product to the OP....OP the member in question should have refunded your money a long time ago IMO...:/
Old 06-06-2010, 03:20 PM
effin' speedracer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mygt500
Speedracer hope you can help and hope this is all settled soon for the OP....if you get no response I will look into this but our hands are tied too other then sending a PM and banning the guy for not getting the product to the OP....OP the member in question should have refunded your money a long time ago IMO...:/
I called him and got his voicemail, told him to call me and that he needed to square up with the guy from MF that he sold the NO2 stuff to. If I hear back from him I'll let you know
Old 06-07-2010, 04:54 PM
effin' speedracer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mygt500
PM sent.

Quick Reply: Complaint against user probinator