General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

some lady was caught on camera kicking my 98 gt PICS FINALLY UP AND PERSON CAUGHT

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 03:46 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

Default RE: some lady was caught on camera kicking my 98 gt

ORIGINAL: sandcracker21

WTF is ur problem??

i read some dumb *** post on here all the time, but this was the most idiotic one in a LONG time
Kinda what I was thinking too. Not only does it make no sense, he's being a complete moron too. I'm still trying to figure out how this tough guy would handle the situation after viewing an old tape of something that already happened. Especially after not being able to identify the person or even see their face.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:03 PM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

WOW I would be pissed. I cannot believe people sometimes. They have no reason to damage someone else's car like that. I realize that there is nothing you can do now but, I dont know what the security guard was doing while he was recording. I wonder why he didnt do anything about it as there apparantly was obvious evidence that damage was being done.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:37 PM
gtmachine
1st Gear Member

IT was probably just some random drunk.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:40 PM
67Sally
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: samseed101

ORIGINAL: sandcracker21

WTF is ur problem??

i read some dumb *** post on here all the time, but this was the most idiotic one in a LONG time
Kinda what I was thinking too. Not only does it make no sense, he's being a complete moron too. I'm still trying to figure out how this tough guy would handle the situation after viewing an old tape of something that already happened. Especially after not being able to identify the person or even see their face.
That sucks dude. Ignore 86droptop...I just checked out some of his other posts and he's a troll.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:02 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

first off that was NO LADY! lol sorry the cow through her cud
at your stang and her hoof made it's way to your baby.....

yeah, i'm thinkin' X as well.....who else would do such a hateful thing for
no reason
Old 08-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Brandontyler65
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: hammeron

yeah, i'm thinkin' X as well.....who else would do such a hateful thing for
no reason
an X's friend LOL Sorry man poeple are stupid now and have no respect for other peoples property but if some one disrespect thiers they **** a brick
Old 08-26-2006, 08:56 PM
Anthonyandmarisol
2nd Gear Member

thanks for the backup, yeah i really dont have superman powers to see whats going on with my ride and the camera vid wasent great im going to try to post them pics but i cant figure out how todo it

ORIGINAL: 86droptopntx

personaly anyone even a woman throws **** or touch's my stang im a gonna bitch slapp they *** ....but hey if i come across any jerk's thinkin of doing that i'll send em your way cause you'll let them get away with it!!!!!!!!!reach down you feel anything? i didnt think so!! sell your car to someone that'll have some ball's cause you aint got none
What do you mean he let them get away with it? WTF is he supposed to do? He has a ****ty quality video of some random unknown woman trashing his car. I'd love to hear how you would have solved this. Considering he has no idea who the woman is and if he is watching it on video, then it has already happened and it's too late to catch her in the act. So let me here how you would solve this one. This I gotta hear.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:43 PM
hotrod7687
3rd Gear Member

Man that sucks. Ive never understood why people do things like that.

Unfortunately, most of those cameras like that are there for show more than anything. All the ones ive seen have terrible quality video, saw one i couldnt tell if i was looking at a brown car or a walrus [&:]
Old 08-27-2006, 12:30 AM
Durr727
6th Gear Member

that sucks. lets see the pics.

are u gonna have to choke a bitch
Old 08-27-2006, 12:32 AM
67Sally
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Anthonyandmarisol

thanks for the backup, yeah i really dont have superman powers to see whats going on with my ride and the camera vid wasent great im going to try to post them pics but i cant figure out how todo it

ORIGINAL: 86droptopntx

personaly anyone even a woman throws **** or touch's my stang im a gonna bitch slapp they *** ....but hey if i come across any jerk's thinkin of doing that i'll send em your way cause you'll let them get away with it!!!!!!!!!reach down you feel anything? i didnt think so!! sell your car to someone that'll have some ball's cause you aint got none
What do you mean he let them get away with it? WTF is he supposed to do? He has a ****ty quality video of some random unknown woman trashing his car. I'd love to hear how you would have solved this. Considering he has no idea who the woman is and if he is watching it on video, then it has already happened and it's too late to catch her in the act. So let me here how you would solve this one. This I gotta hear.
If the pics are saved then just upload them and "embed picture in post". If they're too big then sketch/skew them in MS Paint and resize them.

Quick Reply: some lady was caught on camera kicking my 98 gt PICS FINALLY UP AND PERSON CAUGHT