Climate Control problem - MustangForums.com

General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:43 AM   #1  
blaven
3rd Gear Member

Default Climate Control problem

Seems that my ac/vent/heat won't turn on for some reason. I just insalled a new headunit in place of the shaker 500 and it was working before that and after i installed the new HU. Now it won't turn on at all. Do you think i may have blown a fuse somehow? Everything else works fine its just the bottom 3 climate control buttons that won't do anything. I made sure they were connected back together about 20 times but still haven't had any luck finding out what the problem is.
blaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:10 AM   #2  
Anthonyandmarisol
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Climate Control problem

if you checked to make sure you didnt accidently unplug anything than i would check the fuses there are fuses under the dash and under the hood just incase you didnt know well i would try that
Anthonyandmarisol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:27 AM   #3  
blaven
3rd Gear Member

Yeah i suppose i'm going to have to pull the passenger side panel to check the fuses since i didn't see anything wrong with the ones under the hood [&:]
Old 08-31-2006, 01:28 PM   #4  
blaven
3rd Gear Member

Dunno what was wrong but i pulled all the fuses and nothing was blown. So i took out my stereo and just plug'd in the climate control and it worked. Put my stereo back in and i went off again. Must have been a loose wire or the harness's not being all the way on but its fixed now