General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Lots of upgrade ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 08:13 PM
usspfnorman

Default Lots of upgrade ?'s

so just to let u know this is gonna be alot but anyway im chris and am 17 at the moment i have a 2002 v6 mustang automatic and a list of things i want to do to it but need to know some opinions and where would be the best place to get these things, my dad has a nice shop that we work on cars in and i am mechanically minded and can do some of the installs but not all

1- ford 9 inch or moser nine inch rear end (hope fully a kit that includes, axles, gears, etc....
2- steven morris racing engine with 900-1100 hp
3- powertrax limited slip locker
4- any suspension kit (shocks, struts, springs, k member, panhard bar, control arms, sway bars etc.. pretty much everything in the suspension hopefully a kit) that would be adjustable maybe eibach, or ford racing, or bilstein
5- rear seat delete that would make the floor of the trunk level to the back of the seats, so u can look all the way back to the trunk
6- 6 point roll cage from rigid racing
7- tremec 6 speed transmission and a new driveshaft
8- brembo big breaks front and back ( rotor, caliper, braided lines) that would fit in a 17 inch fr500 wheel
9- sparco racing seats
10- sparco 5 point harnesses
11- anti roll kit
12- probly a fuel cell of some kind and size, not known yet, probly about the same amount as the stock fuel tank
13- anything u guys may suggest that would help me out with my life long project

i want this car to handle like its on a rail, and have around 10 seconds or less in the quarter, i know its gonna cost a huge amount, and take a hell of a long time but its my passion, if anyone could help me out with this thatd be great