General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

WTF ???!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 05:04 PM
YinYangStang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: WTF...GGGGRRRRRR

people somewhere actually still put keys in door locks? what happened to good ole buttons on key rings? too '90s for ya?
Old 12-15-2004, 10:30 PM
roundman
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: YinYangStang

people somewhere actually still put keys in door locks? what happened to good ole buttons on key rings? too '90s for ya?
It's good to know how to use a key for when the batteries die in your door opener you know! LOL

G&G, get some lock deicer and spray both locks good with it and then work the key in them both good and this should clear up the trouble. mine froze like that once too! moisture seeps in and the first hard freeze, and bam, lock won't open.
Old 12-15-2004, 11:29 PM
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

alright..........left my house......driving to work.......looked at the lock/unlock button......tried it....and VOILA.....the lil bastard froze on me last night. it didnt freeze ONCE all winter last year...........oh well. all is good now. but thanks guys.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:26 AM
BlackMage
5th Gear Member

man last winter, i got way too much sxalt in my drivers side door and trunk lock, and now neither of them work, so i cant lock my doors i nthe witner or im screwed, sucks driving my stang in the witner, have to worry bout it getin stolen in my big town of eagle river, population 1400, and then i have to worry about sliding into a ditch or someone else AHHHH
Old 12-16-2004, 11:30 AM
YinYangStang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BlackMage

man last winter, i got way too much sxalt in my drivers side door and trunk lock, and now neither of them work, so i cant lock my doors i nthe witner or im screwed, sucks driving my stang in the witner, have to worry bout it getin stolen in my big town of eagle river, population 1400, and then i have to worry about sliding into a ditch or someone else AHHHH
for like, less than 100 dollars you could have a locksmith open up your locks, clean em out and even rekey them if you wanted too