93 Major Wiring Problems. Appreciate any Help - MustangForums.com

General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Old 06-03-2007, 03:47 AM   #1  
HorsepowerX

Default 93 Major Wiring Problems. Appreciate any Help

Last year I installed a nitrous kit, digital fuel pressure and nitrous pressure gauges, purge valve, and shift light. It was my first experience wiring that many things. I hooked all of the 12 volt source wires to different fuses in the fuse panel. After I finished my horn and cruise control no longer worked. Everything else worked with the exception of the fuel pressure gauge. It’s the weirdest thing, it works in the morning when I first start the car, but it will stop working after a few hours. [blockquote]This winter I rewired everything and tested all the connections with a test light. This time I managed to somehow mess up my blinkers. They don’t work at all! I found a thick wire with a black plastic connecter that wasn’t connected to anything. I believe it connected to the main harness that runs to the steering wheel area or headlight switch. I can’t find where it could possibly connect to. I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions for solving any of these problems [/blockquote]
HorsepowerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:58 AM   #2  
turbosha
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 93 Major Wiring Problems. Appreciate any Help

dude you need to stop right where you are. if you wire up a small sum of parts and your horn,cruise,blinkers. you obviously tapped in to the wrong spot. just get a speed shop to help you out. it'll only get worse
turbosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:18 AM   #3  
cahtr6
3rd Gear Member

Here is a link for an online repair manual with electrical diagrams user is user password is password
http://search.ebscohost.com/Login.as...uthtype=ip,uid
cahtr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:02 AM   #4  
HorsepowerX

I couldn;t get that link to work

HorsepowerX is offline   Reply With Quote