General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Car was stolen last night

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 03:42 AM
AZ SNAKE
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Car was stolen last night

Sorry about your luck man....I hope you get it back and bust someones a*#
Old 08-04-2007, 08:35 PM
SkillzDatKillz
Mista High School Playa

Yeah man..I have no info on your car but I hope you find the people that done that and you get your car back. I think you should tell the cops were the plan on giving you the car at, and when they get there the cops bust them. Best of luck to ya man..
Old 08-05-2007, 07:44 AM
92BOOSTED
3rd Gear Member

Well i did meet them at the spot where they asked but did not feel comfortable, i did'nt see the car so i assumed that it was a trap to roll me for the money. then the cops showed up before i could do anything.
By the wayi went with a couple of friends and all of us were carrying pistols.(legaly)
I also found out that he knows someone that i know, Pande at Pande's performance. This guy siad that he knew Pande very well and that he also was best friends with the guy who died Toffie Hadadd who was also Pande's good friend.Now i'm going to go after Pande to get this guy and tell him that he can keep the car, now the money he tried to extort out of me is now his bounty. NOW I WANT HIM.....

Ryan
Old 08-05-2007, 09:20 AM
lundis
1st Gear Member

hell id pay 3 g's to off a guy that stole my heart and soul and god knows how much work and time....in a heartbeat!! i hope you not only get your ride back, but you pop a 9 mil in this guys ***!!
Old 08-05-2007, 06:59 PM
92BOOSTED
3rd Gear Member

I dont use a 9mm.- .40 cal is my choice of medicine for this guy. I am a damn good shot with it.
I just want to see this guy pay for what he has done, not just for myself but i bet this isnt the first heart he's broken. This dog bites back though.
Ryan
Old 08-05-2007, 09:21 PM
breakinloose96
3rd Gear Member

Hey Ryan obviously your pissed about your car but here's a word of advice shut the hell up. Quit advertising every little thing you plan on doing on this sight. If you really plan on doing something and going after this guy then be "G" about it dont go preaching to hundreds of people on here about your intentions. Now if you do go after this guy and get your car back you won't be able to enjoy it due to sitting in an 8x10 be cause you shot your mouth off to wrong people. Remember people who get away with **** dont go to the top of the empire state building and scream they killed somebody they sit back shut up and be smart about it. JMO
Old 08-05-2007, 09:27 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

Hire a PI.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:24 AM
92BOOSTED
3rd Gear Member

I'm not out to do anything like that. The whole thing is justwrong and i feel sick about it.I want this guy to go to jail is all. I dont expect to get my car back.

Ryan
Old 08-06-2007, 10:42 AM
KiiD2X
1st Gear Member

Damn dude, Sorry for your loss...But, God acts in strange was and who knows maybe you'll win the lotttery next week.....Or maybe this guy will die of a car accident (God forbide in your car)....But, Yea, As far as your car goes, I dont think your gonna get it back if you do get it back its not gonna be the way you wanted...(Probally stripped naked) Sorry bro, Keep your head up though..What happened with the car insurance though?
Old 08-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Eyal 951

Damn, thats a weird situation. I'm used to car theft threads on Honda forums, and they usually show up a couple days later as a frame on blocks...This is just a weird/shady situation.

Quick Reply: Car was stolen last night