General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

So I had a bunch of people tell me tonight that Mustangs are "girl cars"...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 10:21 PM
91LXstanger
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: So I had a bunch of people tell me tonight that Mustangs are "girl cars"...

Ive got a few chicks JUST because they like muscle cars and my open exhaust. So IMO, the only relationship girls have to mustangs is them and me in the backseat!...git er done!.lol.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:23 PM
90Mustangfan
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: So I had a bunch of people tell me tonight that Mustangs are "girl cars"...

Mkspeed:what kinda of car do you drive?...A mustang. How much power does your car have???...none because you have no engine in the car...OOOOO. From the looks of the picture of course.LOL
Old 03-29-2005, 11:06 PM
dc_mann8
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 90Mustangfan

Mkspeed:what kinda of car do you drive?...A mustang. How much power does your car have???...none because you have no engine in the car...OOOOO. From the looks of the picture of course.LOL
hes a high schooler with a stang building a 351, i think thats pretty damn sweet..
Old 03-30-2005, 01:16 AM
tightdogal
5th Gear Member

what kinda car does ur friends drive? civics, rsx? to tell u the truth i see more chicks driivng these cars than dudes

btw i have a V6 auto, and its my first car, and im a dude, and none has ever told me i drive a chick car, mainly cuz im a big black dude , so if anyone tried, id whup their ***

Old 03-30-2005, 01:35 AM
SuHo

Default lol good point

som guys around me try to degrade my GT.
well to see what they drive.. 82 oldsmobile, 91 accord, 02 eclipse, 99 Golf ...
On the drive way they're never in my front view. somewhere behind me i guess. lol
Old 03-30-2005, 01:36 AM
fordguy17
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Acer2428

ORIGINAL: fordguy17

v-6 automatics are very often driven by teenage girls. but cars like mine (see sig) are not typically associated with girls.
I told you to stop posting pics of that babymaker!

Seriously, give me that car....
did you ever get that towel? i sent it...[sm=mail.gif]
Old 03-30-2005, 05:05 AM
Sicx13
1st Gear Member

it is MY personal experience that most of the V6 mustangs around were driven by fat chicks. im not knocking V6 drivers cuz i would roll one if i had one. the only car i can really think of as a girl car is the new beetle.
and a stupid fact came to me as i read this thread. some one said the civic is a japanese cavalier, the Chevy cavalier was sold in japan as a toyota
Old 03-30-2005, 06:33 PM
mkspeed26
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dc_mann8

ORIGINAL: 90Mustangfan

hes a high schooler with a stang building a 351, i think thats pretty damn sweet..
thanks for gettin my back .
Old 03-30-2005, 07:40 PM
horseshoeing
3rd Gear Member

I never get that. Maybe because I got a 66. Everyone likes them.

Lots of mustangs "don't qualify as American muscle", but alot do. Who cares what the think. I know what I think when all they see is my dust and tailights
Old 03-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Deannostang
3rd Gear Member

I, too, would rather push a Ford than drive a Chebby! I have a '98 GT vert that gets more smiles out of every age group during the summer when I cruise around with the top down than almost any car I have ever been in. There is something to be said for longevity. All age groups can relate to some era of Mustang. The only other car I owned that got more stares was my '56 T-Bird with the continental kit and police interceptor engine. Ancient in today's standards but way cool and a ton of fun at the time. I had her 15 years. With today's technology and the fine quality of the aftermarket availabilities for the Mustang, I have no desire to ever go back to a 60's or 70's era vehicle. No way. Today's turbocharged VW Beatle could probably run rings around yesterdays Shelby GT. Sad, but true. Technology has certainly won out. Mustang's are fun to drive, easy to work on and have a list of available bolt-on's as long as both arms.

Anyone that bad mouths a Mustang is just a "want-a-be" and probably drives some sort of 2,500 pound rice burner. Ya, motocycles are fast too. Power to weight is the ricer's main advantage. Most of those tennis ball launching rice burners sound like a bad dream when they accelerate......kind of like Elmer Fudd farting or Porkey Pig trying to get a sentence out. Talk about annoying! You guys do me a big favor. Go out and smoke the living **** out of a ricer tonight. Once the smoke clears he'll never know where you went. Have fun and be proud of your rides.

Quick Reply: So I had a bunch of people tell me tonight that Mustangs are "girl cars"...