General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

cold air intake...

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 10:44 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

Default RE: cold air intake...

that's why i hate buying from "power sellers" who have like 500 auctions. i prefer to buy from someone who has just that 1 auction and maybe like 10 others. that way i know he's only trying to take care of me and a handful of others. not 500 different auctions and scuffing through probably thousands of e-mails a day.
Old 04-22-2005, 11:09 AM
babygurl2000
I ♥ Acer

well what do i do if he never replies? he got my money..
negative feedback?
i had a bad experience at ebay before over a damn barbie doll for my neice..
lol
Old 04-22-2005, 11:27 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

well.. there's plenty of stangers on here looking for a CAI. you could always just sell it to them for the exact price you paid if the guy is a douchebag about it.
Old 04-22-2005, 05:04 PM
babygurl2000
I ♥ Acer

ok this is how i am going to handle this situation *breathes deep* *exhale*

i am going to re ebay this or post an ad here when it gets here because that clown wants to screw me out of the 20.shipping costs.
i said expect negative feedback from me at ebay because had he sent me a verification email prior to shipping it this could have been avoided..grrr *rants*
Old 04-22-2005, 05:14 PM
dan
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: babygurl2000

ok this is how i am going to handle this situation *breathes deep* *exhale*

i am going to re ebay this or post an ad here when it gets here because that clown wants to screw me out of the 20.shipping costs.
i said expect negative feedback from me at ebay because had he sent me a verification email prior to shipping it this could have been avoided..grrr *rants*
Why are you giving him negative feedback. because u didn't read the Listing Title of what year the cai was for...? [sm=dontgetit.gif]
Old 04-22-2005, 05:31 PM
babygurl2000
I ♥ Acer

you know maybe if you send out an email like every other business person does when you receive an order to verify...blah blah blah then this could have all been avoided.
expect negative feedback from me.
i hate ebay, this is the 2nd time i had problems. my fault or not you could have handled this better.
----- Original Message -----
To: babygurl2000@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: Question for item #7968455899 - FORD 96-98 MUSTANG 3.8L V6 COLD AIR INTAKE * NEW *

Hi Julie,
Item has been shipped out yesterday. Please return to me once you receive it. I'll credit $ of the cold air intake back to you when I receive your return.
Please keep in mind. I won't be able to refund any shipping charges due to not my fault.

because he never sent me a confirmation email yesterday after i ordered the wrong part.
i didnt know until i got confirmation from paypal. sheesh.
the bold was his answer to my email then i replied to it up top..
so now i am stuck with something that wont even work on my car. yes i clicked the link and didnt realize it was for a 96-98 stang.
so NOW i have to order the right one for my car..
Old 04-22-2005, 08:11 PM
xjarhead1999
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: babygurl2000

you know maybe if you send out an email like every other business person does when you receive an order to verify...blah blah blah then this could have all been avoided.
expect negative feedback from me.
i hate ebay, this is the 2nd time i had problems. my fault or not you could have handled this better.

because he never sent me a confirmation email yesterday after i ordered the wrong part.
i didnt know until i got confirmation from paypal. sheesh.
the bold was his answer to my email then i replied to it up top..
so now i am stuck with something that wont even work on my car. yes i clicked the link and didnt realize it was for a 96-98 stang.
so NOW i have to order the right one for my car..
dont take this reply the wrong way. its not a lecture or anything, its just that i dont understand why you think he done something wrong. he listed the item and what cars it goes to. he didnt lie or mislead in the description. its not a sellers responsibility to make sure you know what you are doing. im a seller on ebay also. not car parts, but other items. after an auction ends or someone does a buy it now, we dont send out emails asking the buyer if this is the item they really wanted and if its what they are really wanting. it doesnt make any sense, plus we now have all the ebay fees.

so now your going to leave the guy a negative feedback because you messed up. he done everything he was supposed to, sounds like he shipped it pretty quick if its allready on its way. even left you feedback allready, alot of sellers wont leave it until the buyer leaves it. from what i can tell he seems to be one of the great sellers and your going to hurt his reputation? you said this is the second time you have had problems on ebay, how many good transactions have you had? perhaps you should pay more attention to what your buying? ive had probably over 2000 transactions, both buying and selling, over the last couple of years. i have only had one problem, and that was because i ordered a window motor for the wrong year car. it was my fault, not his. in fact, ive never had to leave a negative for any seller.
Old 04-22-2005, 11:52 PM
babygurl2000
I ♥ Acer

woohoo i found another one for 40 bux. it will be here on tuesday
just in time for test and tune on wednesday..

westsideriders.

im happy **** now i am....
Old 04-23-2005, 12:52 AM
Sergey
1st Gear Member

does anybody have any idea what the hell this is?is that a joke?: http://www.turbonator.com/index.html...WordsChevrolet
Old 04-23-2005, 03:18 AM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

It's a piece of crap. We need to make a sticky about that stupid thing.

Babygurl, can't really blame him for not wanting to cover shipping. It's not his fault you didn't realize it wasn't for your year Mustang..

Quick Reply: cold air intake...