General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Unique Coatings & Automotive Lighting Specialties

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 05:35 PM
UniqueCoatings

Default Unique Coatings & Automotive Lighting Specialties

First off, I want to say hello to everyone. Second, This IS NOT an advertisment or spam.

With that being said, my name is Chad, and I am the owner of Unique Coatings.

We specialize in many automotive lighting products, but really got our start with tail light tinting. From there we expanded to HID upgrade kits, HID retrofits, Headlight & Fog Light Tinting, Angel Eye conversion kits, clear paint protection, and custom painted housing, etc. We have quickly made a name for ourselves amongst the dodge ram, pontiac G6, and ford focus communities, and looking to provide our quality products to mustang owners as well.

We have tried on several occasions to contact the site admin for this site, submitted the contact form several times, and posted in the new member section about becoming a sponsor for this site.

I am now posting here, hoping a moderator or site admin will see this and contact me, as i think we have a lot to bring to the mustang market.

For example, we carry HID kits with a lifetime warranty that are completely plug and play, in 35 or 50w, starting at 225 shipped. Lifetime warranty even includes the bulbs. The brand is Oracle, and if you know anything about them, they are some of, if not THE highest quality products made. They have an MSRP of 300, but we are commited to savings.

So, please, I hope someone will see this and PM me about becoming a sponsor. We are interested in hearing from someone soon, and are hoping we can serve you in the future!

Chad
Unique Coatings
Old 05-05-2008, 06:43 PM
brad281
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Unique Coatings & Automotive Lighting Specialties

Can't pay to be a sponser huh? or just barely smart enough to post in a general tech area? I should also look to start a new account and try to sell stuff under 50 posts in general tech.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:04 PM
UniqueCoatings

If you read my post, i'm not trying to sell for free.

I WANT to be a paying sponsor.

I am a reputable company, and sell quality products. I have great customer feedback where ever i sell, and a strong following, but comments like that dont' make me want to be a sponsor here to support the site.

My post was to maybe get some more exposure so someone would contact me in regards to pricing.

Please reread the post more carefully.

Mods and Site Admin - please contact me via pm regarding sponsorship opportunities.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:13 PM
brad281
4th Gear Member

Donb't have time or patience to fully read a juvenile selling opportunity which no one in general tech has any care for. make sure you check back every twominutes now for nobody looking to buy your products or services. Guess newbs can't follow the rules like everyone else in classifieds section. But hey, you're special right. No rules for you. i'm sure you could contact the ads. if you wanted to be a sponser first, right?
Old 05-05-2008, 07:33 PM
UniqueCoatings

I you read I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THE ADMINS DIRECTLY.

Why are you being so rude? I'm not trying to sell products on this forum, i merely thought it would get me exposure since i haven't received any PM's back from admins yet.

Maybe you in your wisdom can point me to the right direction.

I dont know why you're being immature about it. Rather than helping someone bring a great product line to the forum, you're being an outright jerk.

Please show me a link where it shows the sponsorship tiers and costs, and i will gladly pay.

Again, i'm not trying to sell, trying to find the person to talk to so that i can.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:33 PM
UniqueCoatings

If you had read I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THE ADMINS DIRECTLY.

Why are you being so rude? I'm not trying to sell products on this forum, i merely thought it would get me exposure since i haven't received any PM's back from admins yet.

Maybe you in your wisdom can point me to the right direction.

I dont know why you're being immature about it. Rather than helping someone bring a great product line to the forum, you're being an outright jerk.

Please show me a link where it shows the sponsorship tiers and costs, and i will gladly pay.

Again, i'm not trying to sell, trying to find the person to talk to so that i can.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:18 PM
ryan1994mustang
4th Gear Member

it seems like this is the message form you tried earlier, but if not then it is supposed to message straight to the person that handles all the sponsors. and i dont know what brad281's deal is, he is making way too big of a deal out of nothing. not all of us are like that, dont worry. the way it looks to me, you are legitimatley trying to become a sponsor, and not spam the site. so ill just say welcome to the forums, and if you do become a sponsor, good luck.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:00 PM
UniqueCoatings

yes - that is the form i've tried filling out multiple times, but no luck. each time i submit it, i recieve an "undeliverable" email reply.

I'm really hoping i can become a sponsor. I offer some truly unique and one-off items that really make vehicles stand apart from the crowd.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:08 PM
ryan1994mustang
4th Gear Member

if they dont get back to you soon, then PM amanda
she is the main Admin for the site and im sure she could point you into the right direction of who to talk to.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:22 PM
UniqueCoatings

thank you.

appriciate it!

Quick Reply: Unique Coatings & Automotive Lighting Specialties