General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Anyone have these headlights on thier sn95?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 10:36 PM
94gtbuilder
2nd Gear Member

Default Anyone have these headlights on thier sn95?

I really like theseheadlights but Mrbodykit.com does not have pics of them installed or pics of them illuminated. My current head lights kinda suck. They're aftermarket and they came with the car but they're the two piece kind and they are not sealed properly. If i get these I'll take care of that before I put em on. Does anyone have these? If so, please post some pics up if its not too much trouble. I'm not too familiar with projector headlights either, so post some feedback of how well they work and such too. Thanks in advance!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:57 PM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Anyone have these tailights on thier sn95?

Those are headlights, and they are hella ugly.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:02 PM
94gtbuilder
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the opinion. Kind of unnessacary tho.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:47 AM
USMC1775
4th Gear Member

Agreed. Ugly. Im all for being different, and the Halo thing is def different(kinda ricey), but those have too much difference. Too much going on for a headlight
Old 05-12-2008, 09:30 AM
bikeboy587
4th Gear Member

puke...

if u think those are headlights anything to consider, go by a civic
Old 05-12-2008, 02:11 PM
94gtbuilder
2nd Gear Member

Maybe I do want to be different. All three people that have responded to this thread have a black SN95, with almost no visual difference between the three of them. I understand liking to post and respond to all kinds of different threads and everything, but I did not ask for an opinion of how I thought they looked. I think they look cool. I am not looking for feedback, and you guys have almost no visual modifacations on your cars. You like they way your stangs look, thats fine with me, butI do not appreciation being flamed for asking a question, and the way a car looks has nothing to do with the way a car performs. Telling me I shoulg go buy a civic is incredibly ignorant.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:59 PM
USMC1775
4th Gear Member

??

I thought this thread was asking about those headlights. If you dont want opinions then dont post on the internet let alone a Mustang forum. 3/3 people with the same car as you think they dont look good, ok so move on and either get them and be different or dont. The last thing we need on this forum is another uptight kid who snaps after asking for feedback.

And Onyx has a hood, wheels, springs, 98 style taillights. I have wheels, hood, spoiler, springs, bumper, lights, tint ect. I dont appreciate you say we have no visual mods, when we meticulously maintian and improve the looks of our cars. For someone who says that they want to "paint their car black" and who "respects imports as well as domestics", your reaction to our posts shouldnt be taken lightly. Maybe our cars look similar, but theres a good reason for that : IT WORKS

The road to 400hp is rough with noone to give you their advice/opinions
Old 05-12-2008, 05:09 PM
USMC1775
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 94gtbuilder

Maybe I do want to be different. All three people that have responded to this thread have a black SN95, with almost no visual difference between the three of them. I understand liking to post and respond to all kinds of different threads and everything, but I did not ask for an opinion of how I thought they looked. I think they look cool. I am not looking for feedback, and you guys have almost no visual modifacations on your cars. You like they way your stangs look, thats fine with me, butI do not appreciation being flamed for asking a question, and the way a car looks has nothing to do with the way a car performs. Telling me I shoulg go buy a civic is incredibly ignorant.
You want to make your car black in the future, according to your own website, if you think that ours look the same, get a ****ing brain or just quit Mustangs.

Your OP says you want feedback, besides, you are on MUSTANGFORUMS general discussion

GTFO
Old 05-12-2008, 10:34 PM
94gtbuilder
2nd Gear Member

Next time read the post before posting. Didnt ask for an opinion. Yes, I like them, and I'm sorry ifI offended you guys. I was offended as well, soo lets just leave it at that. However, you obviosly do not own a set of these headlights and clearly the reason for this post was to see a pair on an sn95, or to receive some feedback on the advantages of Projector headlights, as well as disadvantages. Again I appoligize for my own outburst, and really enjoy being a part of this forum. I think being told to go buy a civic sends any real mustang enthusiast over the edge.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:40 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

im not trying to offend you but those are kinda ricey.

doesnt look too good IMO.

Quick Reply: Anyone have these headlights on thier sn95?