General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I run my 4.6L GT on hydrogen gas... here is how

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 07:30 PM
lookmanofuel

Default RE: I run my 4.6L GT on hydrogen gas... here is how

of course! it has to be not true. if it was true it mean you're being taken for a ride somehow, at the pump, each time.. Hell, if it was true and you could run your car on water / HHO, car companies would make cars that run on water......

Above is the logic you guys spit. It's nothing new, and I'm not impressed.

Fact is, there are cars that run on water, entirely. Both converts, and factory. Fact is a lot of people don't buy it. Thus my point, seeing does not equal believing.. How many big foot videos, UFO videos, giant squid video, you name it, we have seen. Seeing is one thing, believing is another thing. Seeing has nothing to do with believing.

The world appears to want to spend money for gasoline, the world also wants to bring peace to poor nations, and they do, it falls out of bomb bays of B-52 bombers.

Either something wrong with the world, or this boy here talking crazy.

Remember, if you don't get anything else out of this, believing is seeing. Dont' let anyone else tell you it's the other way around.

Here are some videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rb_rDkwGnU - THIS IS FOX NEWS by the way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6yRn4IAsrU - hydrogen powered hot rod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUQLJt_LV5g

Japs manufacture a water powered car.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFbYz2zwRo Gosh damn, they must be just as crazzy as this boy right here.

more videos http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...type=&aq=f

As you might have guessed already, I pretty much don't care if you believe me or not. Not my thing to make you believe. I can only show you a door, I can not drag you through it, I'm not a torchurer.

Information is free, reading is free. Best things in life should always be free. For some reason it won't let me post a link to a direct download of PDF file. Let me try this, I'll attach a text document, download it, within it I'll include the link...

Cheers, and enjoy. Any questions about assembly, I'm here for you to solve your problems. If you need ECU assembeled, I'll do it for you for free.

P.S. - I knwo why people dismiss this before even trying it out. It's because they want to come across as smart. You see, I'm healthy, I don't have that need. I know nothing wrong with me, and I don't need to show off infront of people.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Hangwire
4th Gear Member

Ok i've been lurking for about 3 months but.............this is enough to make me post. This is OBVIOUSLY COMPLETE BULL****. The guy is not willing to offer proof. And....if youre on this great quest to make the environment safer, why start with a mustang? We dont even have half of this technology down pat as it is. I think this is some tree-hugging chronie trying to get big bad combustion engine owners to believe BS.

This guy is smart enough to master a completely water driven Mustang yet his English is totally broken?
Old 07-23-2008, 08:20 PM
ewgoetz
3rd Gear Member

Intersting. I remember the mythbusters not to long ago build something very similar to that on a gas saving episode. It failed to make much hydrogen. Maybe i'll tinker with it after I'm done with my teal beast build that I am doing atm. Not to impressed with the grany vids of the utube stuff....it looks like the vids of bigfoot and ufo's.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:35 PM
67BullittCoupe
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lookmanofuel

of course! it has to be not true. if it was true it mean you're being taken for a ride somehow, at the pump, each time.. Hell, if it was true and you could run your car on water / HHO, car companies would make cars that run on water......

Fact is, there are cars that run on water, entirely. Both converts, and factory. Fact is a lot of people don't buy it. Thus my point, seeing does not equal believing.. How many big foot videos, UFO videos, giant squid video, you name it, we have seen. Seeing is one thing, believing is another thing. Seeing has nothing to do with believing.

The world appears to want to spend money for gasoline, the world also wants to bring peace to poor nations, and they do, it falls out of bomb bays of B-52 bombers.

Remember, if you don't get anything else out of this, believing is seeing. Dont' let anyone else tell you it's the other way around.

Here are some videos:

Japs manufacture a water powered car.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFbYz2zwRo Gosh damn, they must be just as crazzy as this boy right here.

As you might have guessed already, I pretty much don't care if you believe me or not. Not my thing to make you believe. I can only show you a door, I can not drag you through it, I'm not a torchurer.

Information is free, reading is free. Best things in life should always be free. For some reason it won't let me post a link to a direct download of PDF file. Let me try this, I'll attach a text document, download it, within it I'll include the link...

Cheers, and enjoy. Any questions about assembly, I'm here for you to solve your problems. If you need ECU assembeled, I'll do it for you for free.

P.S. - I knwo why people dismiss this before even trying it out. It's because they want to come across as smart. You see, I'm healthy, I don't have that need. I know nothing wrong with me, and I don't need to show off infront of people.

just would ike you to know that as an American i enjoy burning gass

i have a 03 jeep lifted and lots of fabs. i get about nine to the gallon in town maybe 12 on the highway.
my other car is a 1967 mustang,

ive owned a 01 GT, 87 LX 4cyl, and several other classics.

iv heard of this mod for about a year or two, if what you say is true it would be the biggest deal in america right now dumb A$$.
seriously somone would convince the media to see this and it would be all over the world in a matter of 24 hours.

besides they are right what you propose does not make scientific sense. dont give my your liberal crap. laws of physics dont change.

the amount of electricity it takes to seperate hydrogen molecules is immense, could your car battery do this? sure but your talking about an amount so small that it would not create enough to power your car.

one day i hope all the hippies like you can live in peace on th emoon. ill send you flowers.

if you are so concerened about the enviroment why would you buy a mustang gt

its tires are high performance grade rubber using oil, the seats are made out of cows. isnt that against your religon.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Solitear
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lookmanofuel

Here are some videos:

Hey hey my dad pushed the button on Japan from one of those BOMBERS! glad he did it =p(J/K)

But on a side note Tjhanks to you i decided to go with no cats meaning i throw more pollution into the sky and gain a tab on the mileage i hear but meh.

Side note why in gods name would i **** with my stang and turn it into a ECO BOX if i wanted a eco box like stated before i would by a 1. motorcycle 2. Honda Hybrid 3. yaris and anyother hybrid car.

Now hydrogen cars wow whippdi ****en do guess what i knew about that bullcrap for 2 years now and guess what i don't see a ****en hydrogen fuel pump, only Homemade FUEL i make is Biofuel for my diesel truck and thats it!

damn hippies we need to call Cartmen in.....

Side note I've seen these Cars and i'm not impressed one bit they are too expensive. this water bs been around quite a bit and yea i call BS!

If a car was made to run on water shouldn't the engine be desigined for it? OH WAIT THERE! Our cars use GAS! meaning that if i put water wouldn't that hurt my engines life or even kill it.

You see, yes there are cars that run on water/hydrogen and wow guess what at the dealership i see no water powered Honda for sale, people are playing with the IDEAS and guess what IT IS NOT PRACTICAIL!

If i misspelled any words Tuff fu-c-k-en Luck figure the **** out due to you wanting to screw others over with a cheap trick.

Unless i see a video of your car running on it and ALSO you doing this install YOUR WATER RUNNING CAR IS RUNNING ON BULL'S ****!

Also don't bring your DAMN political BS into it i think everyone hears it enough on tv and on the papers.

Also doesn't it take like a Power plant or sometype of powerfull generator to Convert the stuff, i am no expert in this field but heck i know enough to know when a HIPPIE wants to **** people over GO DRIVE YOUR WATER powered car off a bridge. To save us the oxygen YOU ARE WASTING BY BEING ALIVE!
Old 07-23-2008, 11:53 PM
GypsyR
1st Gear Member

"I've got a stang, that runs on hydrogen completely, no gas, and I got a neon that's water/fuel hybrid, 42 mpg driving to and from work." I don't get it. You say your Mustang rides for "free" but you spend money on gasoline to instead drive your hybrid Neon around. Hmmm, which will I drive today? The girly dorkmobile that still costs me around $60 to fill up or the Mustang GT which costs nothing to drive?"
"because saying things without trying is ignorance." So if I say you'll die if you jump off a big cliff with rocks at the bottom, I'm ignorant because I've never actually personally jumped off a cliff?
"The biggest thing is people somehow know "science" and science says this is impossible." Yep, people "somehow know" science.I heard that theylearn about it in schools, starting with elementary ones. Just somethign I heard somewhere.
"You have to believe to see, not the other way around." I believe my wife's bone stock Dodge Caravan will run a 10 second quarter mile. I BELIEVE! My faith shall make it true! Wheee!
"Hardware is in the trunk. Woden box I've fabbed." You're generating/storing hydrogen gas in a wooden box in the trunk of your car? Umm....wow.
"Either something wrong with the world, or this boy here talking crazy." Yessir. It's all them folks out there that's crazy. Not you at all. I BELIEVE!
"Japs manufacture a water powered car.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFbYz2zwRo Gosh damn, they must be just as crazzy as this boy right here." Dunno how crazy those folks are. That car is a demonstration of a hydrogen/electricFUEL CELLsetup.Pretty sure you won't be building one of those outof the junkpile.
"more videos" Yep, I saw it on YouTube, it must be true. You ever see that one where folks were using ringing cell phones to pop popcorn?
"I'm not a torchurer." If that's so, for God's sake look into using a "spell checker".
"It's because they want to come across as smart." Got me there. I just love to show off how I can spell and use capital letters and stuff. I'm just a bad person.
" I know nothing wrong with me" I'm sure you are quite correct. Oh I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE! Yessir I do!
Sometimes I just cannot resist feeding a troll. Sorry guys, can't help myself.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:15 AM
67mustang302
6th Gear Member

If there were truely a way to produce hydrogen like that from water for a car to run on, then power plants would produce hydrogen to run turbines, and we'd get free electricity from desalinated seawater. But apperantly the power companies think it's a better idea to spend WAYYYY more money to make WAAYYYY less money producing energy in other ways.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:51 AM
Chopper
5th Gear Member

I can't figure out his angle?????

I mean why is this ,,,,,genius,,,,,sharing these world changing ideas with us lowly Mustang owners.
Is there a virus imbedded in his attachments??????
Is there a hit counter connected to one of these sites that pays him everytime someone clicks on the page???????

Anywho,I'm leavin' it alone since it's crap anyway.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:07 AM
Yellowraregt

Alright, I'm here to play devil's advocate. Let's say he is telling the truth. It will be just a matter of time before the big oil companies either knock him off or pay him some big $$$$$ to shut up!!!

Does anyone know why the GM EV1 is no longer around? Do some research!! The big oil companies bought the patent rights, AND all of the lease contracts. They were threatened by the EV1 technology!! They felt that it might just end the demand for oil, so they went to GM and paid BIG $$$$$$ for them all!!! The EV1 could go over 200 miles on a charge. And speeds up to 85mph!!!!

Now, do I believe that a car will run on water??? NOPE!!! Unless its steam powered!!! Do I believe you can convert a car to run on hydrogen? ABSOLUTELY.....with a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 07-24-2008, 09:21 AM
lookmanofuel

all you SMART people have to do is go to youtube and search for water car

Or are you afraid yoru little reality to be shattered?

U guys are just like me, mustang owners, well, I also own a neon, but I bet some of you own other cars too. I'm glad I found this material and decided to implement it. It wasn't a hard road, I was done with my neon in a week. I drove it. I loved it. Perhaps one difference between you and me is that I happen to be compfortable thinking outside the box, my reality can not be shattered, since it is always expanding. I'm eager to learn.

This work was written by true pioneers, and it rests on the shoulder of giants.

Stephen Chambers, “Apparatus for Producing Orthohydrogen and/or Parahydrogen” US Patent
6,126,794 and “Prototype Vapor Fuel System”.
Stanley Meyer, “Method for Production of a Fuel Gas” US Patent 4,936,961.
Carl Cella, “ A Water‐Fueled Car” Nexus Magazine, Oct‐Nov 1996.
Peter Lindemann, “Where in the World is All the Free Energy”.
William S. Power, “The Hydrostar”
George Wiseman, “The Gas‐Saver and HyCo Series”.
C. Michael Holler, “The Dromedary Newsletter” and “SuperCarb Techniques”.

No guys, I didn't write it for sure. I just used it to do my cars. If you are able to over come the fear, whatever fear you have, you can too. In about a week.

But hey, maybe you don't want to be rediculed for having your car running on water? I mean, you'd be getting waht I'm getting, people unwilling to expand their horizons.

Quick Reply: I run my 4.6L GT on hydrogen gas... here is how