General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Please help!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 01:14 PM
OGJoe

Default Please help!!!!!

Hi I'm hoping someone well help me with my problem. I have a 2001 Mustang V6 coupe, and for some reason when I turn it on the Idle goes really low and almost turns off... For some reason the stang doesn't warm up any more like it use to at a higher RPM... When I drive and I go to change gears the RPM's go down drasticly... I recently installed Pypes 2.5 inch exhaust, no catts with 3 inch tips. With that I also did a full turn up(oil change, oil filter, spark plugs, spark plug wires, intake) still haven't changed the gas filter. I have it but haven't had the time to change. The car started doing it maybe 200-300 miles after the full tune up, and I haven't driven it since. I think that its because I'm not getting enough air into the motor, so I just recently ordered a fender CAI from American muscle hoping that it will fix the problem. If anyone could help me I will really appreciate it.