Fuel-maxxperformance chips - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > General Tech
Reload this Page >

Fuel-maxxperformance chips

Notices
General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Fuel-maxxperformance chips

Reply

 
 
 
Old 10-23-2008, 05:31 PM
  #1  
dennisinaz
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: arizona
Posts: 4
Default Fuel-maxxperformance chips

Has anyone tried this Fuel-Maxxperformance chips? Do they work and do they increase power and fuel?
dennisinaz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:54 PM
  #2  
GreyStang
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location:
Posts: 3,062
Default

Got a link?
GreyStang is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:14 PM
  #3  
dennisinaz
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: arizona
Posts: 4
Default

I saw the chip on ebay and also found a website- http://fuelmaxxperformance.com/ if anyone has tried this chip let me know.
dennisinaz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:17 PM
  #4  
Legion5
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Near Wash. DC Posts: 13,541
Posts: 2,497
Default

95% of these are a scam that say they will recalibrate the engine, but DON'T. The other 5% don't correctly recalibrate the engine.

Just get a used $200 tuner and a $45 tune from BAMA chips called the 91 octane fuel saver tune.

This has been consistently proven with real data to increase horsepower and MPG. Most of these are scams that don't work and try to live off of the same claims of products that work.
Legion5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Diode Dynamics
Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds
5
02-28-2018 11:39 AM
spectreman
Mustangs For Sale
23
03-31-2016 10:26 PM
dubarado
Mustangs For Sale
6
12-23-2015 02:16 PM
1TUFF302
5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang
11
11-05-2015 05:02 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fuel-maxxperformance chips


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.