General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

nissan

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 04:52 PM
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

Default RE: nissan

damn guys......take it easy...

honestly........the 'Stang would be the better buy, but, if you want a 350Z that bad go to a search engine and check out these: Greddy, HKS, Stillen........Vortech(supercharger kits) or just type in 350Z performance parts............go to www.nopi.com and click on "ecat". follow the directions. all kinds of tuner car parts. exhaust, headers, n2o, turbos, suspension, transmission stuff, EVERYTHING. good luck with whichever car you choose. also, just try searching for "350Z forums" at a search engine. they have kia forums for crying out loud, so theres going to be AT LEAST one 350Z forum thats reputable.

btw, if you are cute............(and a girl), post some pics
Old 06-11-2005, 05:43 PM
73Cleveland
2nd Gear Member

Well, I think everyone was just havin a bit of good-natured fun here.

After all, she did kinda wave a red flag in front of the bulls so she needs to expect a little grief. I'm pretty sure if we went to a rice site and asked about where to find the best Mustang forum, we would get at least what we gave.

If she is a good looking chic (I would also like to see the photo) it will help her get questions answered sooner as you have noted too.
Old 06-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Ezrider
2nd Gear Member

i am an z car enthusiast, here are 3 fourms www.zcar.com (tech fourm alot of tightwads but great info) hybrid-z.com (serious preformace modification fourm) got-z.com (a great group of guys who all share a common pasion for z cars not so much tech orentated but a great site and we welcome any questions you may have, and bring your sense of humor with ya)