302 options - MustangForums.com

General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
Thumbs up 302 options

Hey guys i got a personal conflict on my mind and i was hopeing someone might be able to she some light on my situation. I have had my 67 fastback for about 8 years and its running a 302 HO with a C4 auto tranny. Ive been thinking about rebuilding the engine but i cant decide on going with a supercharger or keeping it Naturally asperated. Ive never built a supercharged engine and im not really sure on where to start. I was thinking about starting with a fresh block and building that instead of pulling my current engine, problem is i really dont know what kind of head work i would need to do to set up for it or about what compression ratio i should be looking for. So if anybody has any suggestions or know of a website that i might do some research on it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Mustangbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:42 PM   #2

hi, welcome to the forums. there are a bunch of veteran members here that will give you some good advice,
chilledboost is offline   Reply With Quote