General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

R- Body Emblem - Factory Error

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 09:34 PM
green machine

Default R- Body Emblem - Factory Error

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=black size=3>After looking at several others, I realized that my 2000 GT had NO ford emblem on the right rear and the GT emblem was on the RIGHT side not the left, like everybody elses. I bought the car several months ago from a dealer in so. Conn. who told me he bought it from a leasing co in NJ., so I am the 2nd owner. I ran theVIN through Auto-check before buying and it came back clean. Noins claims on record.I am very familiar with auto body repair and close examination shows no sign of any repair OR any telltale signs of a emblem being removed from the drivers side. If the emblemsfell off or were pulled off why would they only put one back on &amp; then on thewrong side?? The car is in excellent cond &amp; there is nothing to suggest that this didn't come from the factory this way. Has any one ever seen any other cars this way?? PS I have looked at many picts on the I-net and have yet to see this on ANY GT.</FONT></P>