General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

worst week ever.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Goodman_95 GT

I'll be the first to admit that I love cops. There have been a few in my family and I was even going to school to be one. They do a lot to keep us alive. With that being said, there is are exceptions to every rule. I got pulled over by a state trooper one day who said I was going 72 in a 50. First of all, it took him 2.5 miles to turn around and pull me over. Secondly, he was hesitant to tell me where he clocked me and just turned into a douchebag when I questioned him. I checked later and found out it was a 55. It didn't change the fact that I was speeding, but I think he was twisting the story. He also said I passed several cars. I was running with traffic. The difference? Mustang. A week later, another state trooper pulled me over on the highway on my way home from college. I set my cruise at 58 and never touched it all the way to my town. Cop pulls me over 10 feet in front of another cop that has someone pulled over and says I was going 80. I argued with him and he had me get out of the car. I told him I knew how it was cause I had taken law enforcement classes and I was from a police family. I called his bluff and only got a written warning. He then threatened to pull me over for even 1mph over if he ever saw me again. I called and reported him. Having a pair ftw?