General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Wait I didn't order these, can someone identify?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 06:00 PM
azdevil1
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mobiusone stang
My question is why did you jump on this thread without any constructive advice?
Originally Posted by azdevil1
Next time - save the hassle and don't order from AmericanMuscle.com. Getting the wrong parts or no shipping invoice is common in my experience from them. Haven't ordered from them since my last debacle and been happy ever since.
How is that not advice?

& not bashing at all man - just giving my review. If anything I am presenting facts and opinions. I don't need to bash AM, they do a good job of that themselves.

I come here to provide feedback, questions and organic conversations about mustangs along with opinions to my fellow enthusiasts - posting TRUTH. Seems to be the point of a message board. I treat this place like a forum not like a flea market, which AM does. It's 'sell sell sell' all day - push our own Brands and profit off the mass market at MustangForums.com -- and if they screw the customer over - tough.

I gave AM (Dan, Shane, etc) too many opportunities to resolve the situation and because of the lack of customer service and refusal to resolve the situation - this is what happens. Part of being in a business. You have to face the fact that not everyone is a fan of AM and they have a right to express themselves. They can control the reviews on AmericanMuscle.com - not here.

So, would you rather have the truth? Or a bunch of BS?
Old 06-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Mobiusone stang
2nd Gear Member

The truth is always good. There is not enough of it in our society I believe. I mean I am going to respectfully disagree with you, from my experiences with them, but that is not to say your experiences go without merit thank goodness we are so lucky to have so many wonderful businesses to shop from in the Mustang world.
Old 06-08-2014, 04:20 PM
wgreenlee4
1st Gear Member

ANYWAYS thanks for the help Alex I will be installing these springs tomorrow!