General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

How f**kED up can you get?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2003, 02:08 AM
TheGmKiller331
I ♥ Acer

Default How f**kED up can you get?

So last night (on christmas) im in the house on the computer in my computer room at the northside of my house well my car is out back on the opposite side of the house and some low life scum f**k actually had the nerve to breask into my car and steal my subs and amp.The s**ttiest part is they did this on christmas 50 feet from me.Now i ask you what kind of scum f**k low life peice of s**t goes out to steal on christmas from hard working honest f**king people?</P>

Luckily though this was my winter beater and not my mustang which was 10 feet from my exp that they broke into.I just thought i'd share with all of you how some crack head grinchruined my christmas.The worst part is i live in a nice area.</P>

</P>

Well im just venting but DAMN THIS PISSES ME OFF!</P>
Old 12-27-2003, 02:43 AM
Syndicate
2nd Gear Member

Well if it makes you feel any better,
When i read the topic i thought you meant how f**ked-up as in *wasted* can i get? Twas the night before christmass i drank .... I cant remember how many shots...... i really cant.. anyways it was embarrasing. 5 cheap beers, and alot of shots. It all tasted like water tah me anyways. I woke up bare naked on my friend's couch christmass morning. and her sister walked by me and saw everything when she went to the kitchen.My face turned red and I Ran so fast to the bathroom. and all my clothes were wet from soaking in puke all night. Bad night.
Old 12-27-2003, 02:50 AM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

ROFL
Old 12-27-2003, 04:10 AM
TheGmKiller331
I ♥ Acer

Ummmmmm Thanks dude (I THINK) i would have taken that any day over being stold from i hate a liar and a thief more than anything else.Another s**tty part was that had this happened in summer my 85lb pit bull is usually in front of the garage but hes such a thin haired dog i cant leave him out because he will freeze.So this sucked at any angle it could!Hell had summit already shipped me my new parts i woiuld have been out there oh the f**king fun we would have had behind closed doors in my garage full of insane s**t!I just cant belive it!Anyone ever had this problem?Anyone have any right wing ideas of how to stop this or prevent it with some sort of dangerous s**t?I want to bait them to get them back again and have revenge!
Old 12-27-2003, 04:48 AM
DW-03GT
2nd Gear Member

People are scum. I had my car stolen while i was int he Emergency room on xmas eve with my son having seizures. </P>
Old 12-27-2003, 04:52 AM
BLKSTANG9879
4th Gear Member

<FONT size=6>I HATE PEOPLE......</FONT></P>
Old 12-27-2003, 03:40 PM
USAMuscle
4th Gear Member

Man, some people just need to be drug out into the street and shot. Martial law dude.
Old 12-27-2003, 09:29 PM
M-n-Ltunuing
1st Gear Member

Nobody broke into my ride, they crashed into it</P>

It was a rainy thursday night (day before Halloween 03), it was my second day at my new job. I waspassing through an intersection at 11pm, 5 blocks away from my house, when in the middle of the intersection i seen headlights coming up on me very fast and bam. A 03 Dodge Dakota doing 80 hit my stangonthedrivers sidedoor. the good part of the story is that nothing has happened to me, andI wasn't wearing the seatbelt.It came out that the driver who hit me was high on weed. This makes me think that why people have to do such stupid s**t. Now 2 months have passed since the accident and I have the tottaled Mustang standing in front of my house, because the insurance don't wants to pat for it. Well i have decided to get a new body, and transplant everything from the wreck into the new one. If you can help me out with the body then email me plz to synergy126@aol.com
</P>
Old 12-28-2003, 04:58 AM
MelloYello
4th Gear Member

Yeah I had my whole damn car stolen one night with me standing 3 feet from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah..... Long story, but they jumped in through the drivers window without me seeing and took off in my baby jumping her off a curb onto the street...... etc.. etc... found her next morning ya'll have heard the story.... But my whole system was taken and I had a knife in my dash, no exhaust or ground effects, bent rim, crack under the seats, sliced up back seat, rear bumper cracked, front bumper cracked, dent in rear quarter......</P>

I've had chicks bash in my rear window and pass window at a party while I was like 100 feet away and then drive off with me chasing them with a nine iron!!!!</P>

Came out of the mall to find a F350 pushing my car from behind trying to move it, cracked off the whole back bumper.. (ex bf with sister) SCUM!</P>

Left it sitting at work and came out to find eggs all over it and it baked in the sun, so I had faded spots and pits in the paint.....</P>

Found a shoe print in my back quarter panel with a dent the size of a soccer ball..</P>

And just recently, came out of the bar with a girlfriend to find a bullit lodged in between the roof and windshield, so I have a bowed out roof and nicely cracked windshield.... with a big a** hole........</P>

Just thought it might make you feel better if you learned your not the only one with problems with scum of the earth.... And I only listed about half!</P>

Mel</P>

</P>
Old 12-28-2003, 05:32 AM
M-n-Ltunuing
1st Gear Member

damn men you got bad luck </P><edited><editID>tripsevn7</editID><editDate>37983.2977662037</editDate></edited>