General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

madddogmustangs ???’s

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2003, 04:29 AM
benfsta

Default madddogmustangs ???’s

They got damn nice prices and lotsa deals on shipping....almost too good to be true. Ive seen 2 sites redflagging them saying that madddog's doesnt give out any info cause theyre shady business peoples.......</P>

Im really looking into buying some stuff here, but really need to know first....has anyone dealt with them? Ive seen one person here who said they have but theyve only made one post. im looking at a slp catback for 94-95 gt shipped to my place for 305??? anyone have any info or competitive prices with a little more background? or even a nice place to find a magnaflow? thanks alot!</P>
Old 12-31-2003, 08:02 AM
Deleted User
I ♥ Acer

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-31-2003, 12:13 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

tell them to cod it's 8.00 for peace of mind
Old 12-31-2003, 06:49 PM
BLKSTANG9879
4th Gear Member

Yes go with the COD if you have any question at all that you don't trust someone.
Old 12-31-2003, 08:52 PM
benfsta

All good info, but ya i just want to know if anyone has first hand info on em....which doesnt seem to likely. Im not at all gonna risk any time or money in any place that im not comfortable with. looks like im gonna have to fork out some cash for piece of mind, but its all worth it, just wanted some 411.
Old 12-31-2003, 11:29 PM
USAMuscle
4th Gear Member

Like the old saying goes, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." It's not always the case, but usually you don't get something for nothing. I've seen scam sites like that with unbelievably low prices, and basically if they don't have a phone number or address, I don't even bother. You could also check out the Better Business Bureau and see if they have any complaints filed against them.