General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Looking for a Good Shop in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 12:50 AM
vette8e6

Default Looking for a Good Shop in NJ

I have an Auto 90 GT Conv. with a Suprcharged GT 40 crate motor and is still not running right after being dyno tuned. I am looking for someone in Northern NJ to look at the car. Also need additional work done, need cobra R brake kit installed, (Its an all wheel disc, 5 lug conversion) Any suggestions would be greatful. Thanks, Joe Vette8e6@aol.com
Old 01-05-2006, 08:50 AM
wwmost
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Looking for a Good Shop in NJ

jdm
Old 01-05-2006, 12:18 PM
vette8e6

Who is JDM?
Old 01-05-2006, 05:00 PM
wwmost
5th Gear Member

ist a mustang place in jersey. hears the site. www.teamjdm.com
Old 01-05-2006, 06:32 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Well, next time you need a tune it would be worth the trip to LaRoccas in Englishtown.
Old 01-10-2006, 02:40 AM
vette8e6

They actually tuned the car twice. You would think a car that had 332 HP at the wheels would turn better then a 13.9 in the 1/4. I can't get the tires to break so I know that I am not losing traction. And the tranny is fine (had that checked). The car actually ran better before it was "tuned", it ran a 13.6 and couldn't get out of the hole???? Anyone here of Outrageous Mustangs??? Downs Ford recommends them....
Old 01-15-2006, 04:57 PM
RiotAct

ORIGINAL: vette8e6

They actually tuned the car twice. You would think a car that had 332 HP at the wheels would turn better then a 13.9 in the 1/4. I can't get the tires to break so I know that I am not losing traction. And the tranny is fine (had that checked). The car actually ran better before it was "tuned", it ran a 13.6 and couldn't get out of the hole???? Anyone here of Outrageous Mustangs??? Downs Ford recommends them....
Outrageous Mustangs is definatley the place to go - - - better than JDM in my opinion - - - they are friends though!!! They have done my car from top to bottom and I am truly impressed and highly recommend them to anyone. Dwayne "Big Daddy" Gutridge owns the place - - - Drag Radial Champion 2003/2004. If you need the info let me know...
Old 01-15-2006, 05:01 PM
wwmost
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RiotAct

Outrageous Mustangs is definatley the place to go - - - better than JDM in my opinion - - - they are friends though!!! They have done my car from top to bottom and I am truly impressed and highly recommend them to anyone. Dwayne "Big Daddy" Gutridge owns the place - - - Drag Radial Champion 2003/2004. If you need the info let me know...
do they have a site? number?
Old 01-16-2006, 06:11 PM
RiotAct

ORIGINAL: wwmost

ORIGINAL: RiotAct

do they have a site? number?
Outrageous Mustangs
707 Bennett Mills Rd.
Jackson, NJ 08527
(732) 928-8250

Talk to Dwayne and/or Mike, they're both great guys and a pleasure to do business with - - - no B/S and very upfront about what you can and can't do and how to achieve the HP you want - - - and if there's a problem they're on top of it until it's solved. We're in the process of trying to get Dwayne to let us do a site for him because he really needs it...

Tell 'em Anthony sent you...
Old 01-18-2006, 11:51 PM
vette8e6

Spoke to them down there. Sound Like great guys. Really listened to what I had to say. Will be bringing the car down once the interior is done.

Quick Reply: Looking for a Good Shop in NJ