Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Dont you just Hate This!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 01:20 AM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Dont you just Hate This!

Maybe I should foward all of these videos to the guy who owns the WS6 I kicked the crap out of in 3 different races last night. Maybe it would help his beat up ego.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:38 PM
RetiredGeneral
2nd Gear Member

oooh, look at me, look at me. I'm the fat chevy guy sitting in front of my computer in my tighty-whities, taking a break from looking at transvestite ****. I'm gonna spend hours looking for for video clips of all types of cars that are faster than fords. Then I'm gonna post them on ford forums. Ooooh, let me get some lube, this will be good, better than my girlfriend Russel (the chick with double-D hooters and a 10" ****).
Please, do us all a favor and go get a job. You are simply confirming the stereo-type that people from TX are morons...
Old 04-03-2006, 08:10 PM
motoxdirtrider84
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RetiredGeneral

oooh, look at me, look at me. I'm the fat chevy guy sitting in front of my computer in my tighty-whities, taking a break from looking at transvestite ****. I'm gonna spend hours looking for for video clips of all types of cars that are faster than fords. Then I'm gonna post them on ford forums. Ooooh, let me get some lube, this will be good, better than my girlfriend Russel (the chick with double-D hooters and a 10" ****).
Please, do us all a favor and go get a job. You are simply confirming the stereo-type that people from TX are morons...

haha yea. i agree with this. 95chevy is a joke, seriously he must be a 17yr old. fat loser with no friends in high school. haha grow some *****.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:09 PM
gregt909
2nd Gear Member

Well, while I'm a little offended about the Texas part I did laugh my *** off at the rest. But I do agree if you get into the sticks of East Texas there are some real goof *****
Old 04-03-2006, 09:58 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Excuse me?? Where the hell did that last sentence come from? If you are referring to me ( since 1995z284u2nv has no locale info on his profile ) pardon me while I get you a big glass of ****off.

Old 04-03-2006, 10:00 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

Excuse me?? Where the hell did that last sentence come from? If you are referring to me ( since 1995z284u2nv has no locale info on his profile ) pardon me while I get you a big glass of ****off.

Hawgman, its cool dude..........he was talkin about the LT1 boy, cuz in the other thread he created the lil crapstarter said he was from Dallas.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:36 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

I've been reading both of his threads with amusement. There are some really cool chevy guys on these forums (JD for example) and the simple truth is if he was actually at a track, the chevy guys would probably beat us to whooping his butt. He has never been to a track or actually raced his car (if he has one) with anyone other than another teenager idiot who thinks he knows everything and actually knows nothing.

Every once and awhile, some idiot shows up in a Z06 and expects to be breaking the sound barrier and it is usually the chevy guys who come over and ask me to show some humility through reality. In REAL racing (NOT bench racing) a certain amount of respect is given regardless of brand pride and it is very easy to spot who really races and doesn't even on the internet by their comments. This kid is certainly BS [sm=bs.gif]

Your entire existence on this site is now...[sm=owned.gif] Now go away and let the men talk...
Old 04-04-2006, 12:52 AM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

Just too bad he's not in your nick of the woods Mark..........I would really love to see that atrocity. The guy honestly believes that his LT1 with those mods will kill any Mustang on earth.[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

The guy's a toon.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:40 AM
V8 Aggie
2nd Gear Member

hey *******!!! I am from Texas....
Old 04-04-2006, 02:47 AM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: ThisBlood147

Just too bad he's not in your nick of the woods Mark..........I would really love to see that atrocity. The guy honestly believes that his LT1 with those mods will kill any Mustang on earth.[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

The guy's a toon.
Well since he says he is in Dallas he is more than welcome to come up to Redline any Friday night. I am sure there are plenty of Mustangs up there that would hand his *** to him. In fact, I would bet money on it. Seems like every damn car up there runs between mid 6s and mid 5s (in the 1/8th) except mine [:@]

Quick Reply: Dont you just Hate This!