Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I have problem whith my Gt premium mustang

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 07:11 PM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: I have problem whith my Gt premium mustang

Again, something has caused a failsafe mode. The code you have, P2112 Throttle actuator control system - stuck close ON 1 CCM is indicating the failsafe. It may not be the problem for the failsafe, but rather the result of the failsafe because that is exactly what failsafe does. It cuts off the actuator. Check all of your connections to the maf and the throttle body. I will ask again - Do you have a handheld tuner, like a Diablo or SCTII? Were you changing the factory tune? Did this just happen for no reason, like while you were driving? There are a hundred things that could cause the failsafe mode as it is how the car protects itself from damage. It keeps you from blowing the thing up. Are your o2 sensors all connected? Que Pasa??? I am sure we can run you're VIN to see if is a stloen car from the U.S. [>:]
Old 04-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Golforone

THIS IS THE NUMBER OF VIN 1ZVFT82H355107182 FORD MUSTANG GT PREMIUM YEAR 2005.EL FAILURE To HAPPENED When IGNITING The VECHICULO IN The PARQUING I LET ACCELERATE And I AM IGNITED The DTC LIGHT And The FAILURE OF MOTOR IN SECURITY The VEHICULO IS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL OF FORD
Old 04-09-2006, 08:25 PM
2k05gt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MusiccityGT

Again, something has caused a failsafe mode. The code you have, P2112 Throttle actuator control system - stuck close ON 1 CCM is indicating the failsafe. It may not be the problem for the failsafe, but rather the result of the failsafe because that is exactly what failsafe does. It cuts off the actuator. Check all of your connections to the maf and the throttle body. I will ask again - Do you have a handheld tuner, like a Diablo or SCTII? Were you changing the factory tune? Did this just happen for no reason, like while you were driving? There are a hundred things that could cause the failsafe mode as it is how the car protects itself from damage. It keeps you from blowing the thing up. Are your o2 sensors all connected? Que Pasa??? I am sure we can run you're VIN to see if is a stloen car from the U.S. [>:]
Una vez más algo ha causado un modo de seguridad. El código que usted tiene, sistema de control del actuador de la válvula reguladora P2112 - pegado cerca EN 1 CCM está indicando el de seguridad. Puede no ser el problema para el de seguridad, pero algo el resultado del de seguridad porque eso es exactamente lo que de seguridad lo hace. Cortó el actuador. Compruebe todas sus conexiones al maf y al cuerpo de la válvula reguladora. ¿Pediré otra vez - usted tiene un sintonizador handheld, como un Diablo o un SCTII? ¿Usted cambiaba la consonancia de la fábrica? ¿Esto justo sucedió por ninguna razón, como mientras que usted conducÃ*a? Hay cientos cosas que podrÃ*an causar el modo de seguridad pues es cómo el coche se protege contra daño. Le guarda de soplar la cosa para arriba. ¿Son sus sensores o2 conectados todo?

¿Usted instaló cualquier cosa, como un cuerpo de la válvula reguladora o un producto del aire frÃ*o?

Old 04-09-2006, 08:27 PM
2k05gt
4th Gear Member

Music city, and all He does not speak any english, he is using a translator like bablefish. that is why the english is off.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Old 04-09-2006, 08:44 PM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

En caso de que nosotros no podamos ayudarte a arreglar tu carro, aqui tienes la página web de Ford en España:
http://www.ford.es
En la parte de arriba le puedes poner tu código postal y te daran una lista de concesionarios en tu area, ellos podran ayudarte a quitarle ese código al carro y que funcione normalmente de nuevo. Seria buena idea de todos modos comunicarte con uno de estos concesionarios en caso de que necesites reparar tu carro en el futuro y los mecánicos locales no sepan como arreglarlo.
Old 04-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

I personally suggest you find a mechanic that speaks english well, and have him come here.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:10 PM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

Ummmm... I give.

Well, if the car is completely stock, it died in the parking lot( I think you said) and you have not changed anything in the program, then you may have a throttle body issue, such as the electric actuator or the T.P.S. sensor. This car being a fly by wire throttle, is very touchy and there are actually two Thottle body sensors that send readings to the Spanish Oak processor. You will likely have to find someone who has a handheld diagnostic unit that can pull the codes out of the EEC unit.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Golforone

Hello again at all the friends, today in my garage I was watching mustang with the diagnosis PC and it diagnoses two failures to me first already announces yesterday p2112 and the second and I believe that it is but important it is P2104 please I request aid to you from Spain because does not exist factory for this vehiculo I I am tecnico in ferrari and maserati but of vehiculo American is no official importer if somebody can say that to be able to review in engine I to me and reviewed all the connectors all well and this. thanks for your time and sorry for send the post bad
Old 04-12-2006, 12:50 AM
2k05gt
4th Gear Member

I will translate for them....
ORIGINAL: dkano
En caso de que nosotros no podamos ayudarte a arreglar tu carro, aqui tienes la página web de Ford en España:
http://www.ford.es
En la parte de arriba le puedes poner tu código postal y te daran una lista de concesionarios en tu area, ellos podran ayudarte a quitarle ese código al carro y que funcione normalmente de nuevo. Seria buena idea de todos modos comunicarte con uno de estos concesionarios en caso de que necesites reparar tu carro en el futuro y los mecánicos locales no sepan como arreglarlo.
HE SAYS
ORIGINAL: dkano
In case that we did not fix your car, here you have the Web page of Ford in Spain: http://www.ford.es In the part of above you can put your postal code and you would get a list to you of shops in your area, they they will be able to help him to clear that code to so that the car works normally again. Serious good idea anyway to communicate with one of these mechanics in case that you need to repair your car in the future and the local mechanics does not know how to fix it.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:56 AM
2k05gt
4th Gear Member

Golforone,
Si fuera usted lo llevarÃ*a el Ford en España, si usted tiene que pagar coste de la reparación, por lo menos él soy fijo, allÃ* no soy mucho que podemos hacer para usted aquÃ* con fuera de más información apesadumbrada, mi español estoy oxidado puesto que me movÃ* desde Cuba cuando era joven

"In english"
Golforone,
If I were you I would take it to the Ford in spain, if you have to pay repair cost, at least it is fixed, there is not much we can do for you here with out more information. sorry, my spanish is rusty since I moved from Cuba when I was young

Quick Reply: I have problem whith my Gt premium mustang