Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Not to sure what to get

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 09:24 PM
2006GTMUSTANG

Default Not to sure what to get

Hey guys my name is Steve and Im new to the forum. This is actually my first post. Well for starters I got my new 06 Vista Blue Mustang GT on March 25. Here is my problem I've been looking at different exhaust systems I can get and Im trying to find the best one for me. I want something real loud. Ive been hearing alot of pros and cons about what some of you guys have done with yours. I thought I was going to get Borla but the local exhaust shop said i should go with flowmaster. I know some of you guys had flowmaster and then got rid of them. If anyone could give me some advice on what i should get it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your help
Old 04-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Wally39
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Not to sure what to get

They probably want you to go with Flowmaster, because that is what they carry. I have Borla and always get compliments about the sound. If you want louder, maybe the SLP loudmouths.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:30 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Not to sure what to get

lol, please slap the guy that recommended flowmasters. If you want loud and the best sound quality go with Borla which a lot of people have throughout this forum. Corsa is for the vert owner that doesn't like a drone, and if thats not enough just get the flowmasters and get the least sound and $300 in the down the drain.