Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

3-valve Shootout!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 01:58 PM
kss3valve
1st Gear Member

Default 3-valve Shootout!

Ok Guys here is the pitch. Kinetic Speed Shop is hosting a 3-valve shootout in Atlanta for the fastest and baddest 3-valves in the country. The event is INVITATION ONLY! It will be held in July at Atlanta Dragway. There will be media coverage and you will be given 8 hours to make as many passes as you want to lay down a number. Only one lane will be open so we will not have to enforce NHRA safety rules. As long as the cars are deemed safe for competition by KSS, anything will go.

There will be different classes to acoomadate all who should participate. This will also give you the bragging rights as having the fastest 05 in your CLASS. There is no money or purse involved. KSS is fronting the bill for this event, you just need to get there and have fun. This is an event where we can all have fun, learn about each others mustang's and get some publicity for all of our hard work.

We need all of your help to spread the word to find these cars. In order to be invited you need to e-mail myself at tim@kssmotorsports.com and let me know who you are and what you have. Remember this is 3-VALVE only. All cars will be considered but if you have a brand new all stocker that is a week old please don't waste our time. We are looking for fastest all motor, single power adder, autos, manuals, turbo's, nitrous, stock motor's (to stop all of the arguing over who is faster and who ran what), and built motor's.

The fastest cars will be just that..... the fastest. End of story. I hope that we can all coordinate our schedule's with the media so we can all make it to ATL and have fun. I don't have a specific date as of yet, I am waiting on the media that will be involved to set that date so we can proceed.

Let me know what you think and let's go out and find some power for these motor's!
Old 06-11-2006, 05:58 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: 3-valve Shootout!

Email sent.

Mark
Old 06-11-2006, 06:28 PM
kss3valve
1st Gear Member

Thanks, I will get back to all who contact me quickly...... We will reserve a block of Hotel rooms close to ATL Dragway for all involved.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Sleeper05
5th Gear Member

email and PM sent
Old 06-11-2006, 10:42 PM
The Ghost
3rd Gear Member

Will this be a spectator event?? I'm only a few hours from Atlanta and would love to come down a see the action.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:58 PM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

E-mail on its way! Any date set yet??
Old 06-11-2006, 11:44 PM
kss3valve
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: The Ghost

Will this be a spectator event?? I'm only a few hours from Atlanta and would love to come down a see the action.
Yes spectators are welcome. The afternoon before I will host an open house here at KSS for all parties involved to tour our shop and see what we are about!

We have a 45,000 square foot facility just north of Atlanta with more than enough room for truck and trailer parking. All those that are interested in coming here to KSS are invited, regardless if you participate or not!

Old 06-13-2006, 02:29 AM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

did you toss this in the regional section of the forums too? if not, git er dun!
Old 06-13-2006, 10:52 AM
kss3valve
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stoenr

did you toss this in the regional section of the forums too? if not, git er dun!

No I did not but I will....... Thanks to all that replied to me via e-mail. Looks like this will be a good show. Lots of fast cars.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Sleeper05
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kss3valve

ORIGINAL: Stoenr

No I did not but I will....... Thanks to all that replied to me via e-mail. Looks like this will be a good show. Lots of fast cars.
will we get email confirmations? when will the date be finalized? (30hrs of driving=gotta tell work i need 5 days off asap)

Quick Reply: 3-valve Shootout!