Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

will get a NEW mustang GT, need some suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 07:11 PM
doodad
5th Gear Member

Default RE: will get a NEW mustang GT, need some suggestions

l like the way a trans am looks. mustang looks good too.. but when l get on that car and get my *** kicked to a ricer and than l wouldnt car about looks. l would be so pissed. also it is not about permission.. l have no credit history in the usa and l needed her as a co-signer and she is willing to do that for a mustang.

also l am serious.. l am not so happy.. maybe l was into trans ams badly and dreamed an LS1 so much and this disapointed me..

Old 07-11-2006, 08:57 PM
callahan
3rd Gear Member

It's a CAR. There is always someone out there better than you. Who cares. It's not a competition. Lighten up and enjoy whatever car you end up with.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:01 PM
SilverR1_04
2nd Gear Member

I gotta call "troll" on this one
Old 07-11-2006, 10:26 PM
doodad
5th Gear Member

whatever dude!
Old 07-12-2006, 01:39 AM
bestofboth

ORIGINAL: doodad

thanks for the comment guys..

l know they are faster than other cars on the streets but versus LS1, cobras, GTOs, ricer WRX, EVOs.. our GT S ARE NOTHING! l will buy this one and as soon as l can afford for a cobra or LS1.

if l would have gotten an LS1 with 1500 bucks l would be 450rwhp. with just exhaust, ported heads and cam and maybe a good tune!

stop calling imports ricer. get some respect. STI's will walk on 4/5 of cars on here.same with evos.but maybe learn about them before insulting them. call little hondas with 130 horsepower and fwd ricers alll you want but subaru's no. subarus are rally cars not street racers, take a mustang gt to a dirt course and you will be killed. i hate the thought of people giving subaru a bad name. im not biased cuz i own a subaru and a 06 mustang gt, which i love. thanyou
Old 07-12-2006, 02:30 AM
doodad
5th Gear Member

in my book they are rice! with turbo my grandma's minivan can be as fast as subarus.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:06 AM
bestofboth

my point was, they are not street racers they are rally cars. you know dirt and awd. trhey werent engineered to be drag cars.im sure people over in japan couldnt care less about street racing. they care about winning WRC ( world rally chamionship ) which is alot harder than seeing how fast you can do a 1/4 mile. and no your moms minivan cant rally, sorry
Old 07-12-2006, 03:39 AM
Black2007
1st Gear Member

Get this DooDad cat a new home....he is sh _ _ 'n in his own box..... Excuse me but please have some respect for all cars, regardless of their origin and give them what is due to them. WRX, BMW, GT this or GTO that....Japan, Germany, USA, Australia....great cars come from lots of places. Be happy you live somewhere you can still get some great iron...ah aluminum...
Old 07-12-2006, 01:01 PM
johnnyv8
4th Gear Member

go buy an ls1 if you can get 450hp for JUST 1500....
Old 07-12-2006, 02:15 PM
doodad
5th Gear Member

then subaru owners shouldnt hang around and mess with cars whcih are faster than them but still race and loses and than finds excuses and on the internet talk sh**t about our cars.. l am not saying all of them are like that.. sure there are some subaru owners and subarus are very respectable..

Quick Reply: will get a NEW mustang GT, need some suggestions