Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

quick question on a GTO

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 08:36 PM
doodad
5th Gear Member

Default RE: quick question on a GTO

dude, go ahead and race and lets us know the result!
Old 08-11-2006, 02:59 AM
06stangGT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: doodad

ORIGINAL: Black06GT40324

um. . . you should smoke this guy bad . . .
no he cant!! do you know why? because he got bad driver mod. 03 stang GT with intake walked on him hard. (IMAGINE HIM RACING 04 GTO AUTO)

he will get him man. his car is definetely should be a little faster than GTO (cuz he is heavier) but he cant drive that thing, so my money on GTO.
now dont be twistin the story around...i never said my brother "walked me hard" Read the post correct, or i can repost it in here for you. And that was when i didnt know how to drive a 5 speed at all.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:16 AM
06stangGT
4th Gear Member

well now i can update myself and say that i now know how to drive my car. My brother put in a mac off road h pipe, and we again went to the same place we did last time when he "walked on him hard" quote, unquote from doodad...which wasnt true to begin with. And the 3 times we ran, once from 40, once from 30, and once from 20...i pulled each time a good car and a half. So now who do you have your money on, me or the GTO?
Old 08-12-2006, 03:28 AM
backinblack06
3rd Gear Member

LOL....That's 3 more kills for the stang well one really but technically 3. I got my money on you dude.
I hate those new Goats, does pontiac try to suck that bad at making GOOD looking sportscars. If If wanted a Grand Prix I'd buy one, but why make it look like that and nothing like the old GTO's.

GOOD JOB BRO !!!
Old 08-12-2006, 03:51 AM
doodad
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06stangGT

well now i can update myself and say that i now know how to drive my car. My brother put in a mac off road h pipe, and we again went to the same place we did last time when he "walked on him hard" quote, unquote from doodad...which wasnt true to begin with. And the 3 times we ran, once from 40, once from 30, and once from 20...i pulled each time a good car and a half. So now who do you have your money on, me or the GTO?
well, you were the one who said 99-04 stang GT with intake walked on you hard... what do you want me to think? l directly thought driver error.. cant be anything else ona brand new car. and you told me that you were learning how to drive stick.

go and race with that dude and post here the result.. l hope you will take him, so he will know that he shouldnt mess with new stangs.. but even if you take him, l believe you will be right behind you!
Old 08-12-2006, 04:13 AM
06stangGT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: doodad

well, you were the one who said 99-04 stang GT with intake walked on you hard... what do you want me to think? l directly thought driver error.. cant be anything else ona brand new car. and you told me that you were learning how to drive stick.

go and race with that dude and post here the result.. l hope you will take him, so he will know that he shouldnt mess with new stangs.. but even if you take him, l believe you will be right behind you!

im not starting anything so don't think that at all!!

this is the original post!!

I guess i really can't drive my car...i was out with my buddy and my brother was driving his 03 GT, lowered, short throw, exhaust, intake....and he was pullin on us!!!
But now i showed him, i had perfect shifts AND i had someone else with me and still got him.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Doc GTO
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: backinblack06

LOL....That's 3 more kills for the stang well one really but technically 3. I got my money on you dude.
I hate those new Goats, does pontiac try to suck that bad at making GOOD looking sportscars. If If wanted a Grand Prix I'd buy one, but why make it look like that and nothing like the old GTO's.

GOOD JOB BRO !!!

Yeah, those new GTOs are ugly . . . Just race the guy and see how it turns out! I say it will be a drivers race myself. Be safe . . .

[IMG]local://upfiles/44976/D1EBFD34252C46DAAB63961AE84ACD7A.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/44976/F3354ED3DC9F4B42A7150F71F91CDACC.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-16-2006, 04:56 PM
06stangGT
4th Gear Member

we will race in a week or so, i moved out of town and ill be coming back just for that in a week or so but ill post how it turns out!!
Old 08-16-2006, 05:50 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

Either way...you win LOOKS WISE...the GTO is terrible lookin (just my opinion)...peace
Old 08-16-2006, 07:56 PM
2k05gt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mAnYsTyLeS

Either way...you win LOOKS WISE...the GTO is terrible lookin (just my opinion)...peace
+1
Thats why I did not buy one, EURO Style (Aussie, Holden Menaro) Looks Like a Bloated Neon :-)

Race at the track, have a christmas tree and do three runs. switch sides to make sure it's not the lane causing one or the other to be faster or slower.

Do not Street Race, not safe. Cars, animals and Kids are always in the way

Quick Reply: quick question on a GTO