Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Anyone Live in Charlotte, NC

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 12:39 AM
GiMiX
2nd Gear Member

Default Anyone Live in Charlotte, NC

Hey! I just recently got me a 2006 Mustang GT, im loving it sooo much. Its funny how im asian and a lot of my asian friends are all bumed out i didnt go with the 350z or a subaru STI. But Man i loooooooooove the mustangs **** them cars hahah. Anyways im in Charlotte NC, and im just wondering how cool it would be to get to know any of the 05/06/07 Mustang Riders around here and ride around u know? like 1 mustang GT is cool enough on the road, imagine a couple riding like dam bikers do haha... anyways holla me up! my email is gimix123@yahoo.com my screeny on AOL is Canuck0298!
Old 08-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Black06GT40324
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Anyone Live in Charlotte, NC

I'm sure there are some on here . . . I'm from central KY otherwise i would ride around with ya.

and about your friends . . . thats pretty typical, i would say they're just jelous . . .

You've got a car that will spank pretty much all those cars bone stock, imagine when you start modding it, one of the largest markets in aftermarket parts are for this car alone . . . holla at any of the guys on here about what to do and what not to do, most of us have experience on just about anything . . .

Mike T
Old 08-15-2006, 01:12 AM
RICVA05
3rd Gear Member

Here you go I'm sure can find plenty of fellow mustang lovers in your area through this link. http://www.ponytales.org/
Old 08-15-2006, 01:18 AM
Anomalus1
1st Gear Member

a fellow charlottean! i'm in the same boat you are, although, i don't have many asian friends, my american friends dubbed me the fake asian sensation... go figure... [sm=bustedsign.gif] they constantly make fun of me for not ricing out but praise me for my choice of car [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Old 08-15-2006, 01:20 AM
SlappyGT
2nd Gear Member

I'm a little north of you in Winston-Salem...
Old 08-15-2006, 01:24 AM
spuddogg
2nd Gear Member

There's a little story about a young asian boy back in the 60's who grew up in his home country reading car magazines and had an absolute obession with the Mustang.
He now runs Ford's SVT unit (and we owe him alot for all he's done - and still does!).

ORIGINAL: Anomalus1

a fellow charlottean! i'm in the same boat you are, although, i don't have many asian friends, my american friends dubbed me the fake asian sensation... go figure... [sm=bustedsign.gif] they constantly make fun of me for not ricing out but praise me for my choice of car [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Old 08-15-2006, 01:28 AM
Anomalus1
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: spuddogg

There's a little story about a young asian boy back in the 60's who grew up in his home country reading car magazines and had an absolute obession with the Mustang.
He now runs Ford's SVT unit (and we owe him alot for all he's done - and still does!).

ORIGINAL: Anomalus1

born and raised here with the same obsession/love for the stangs, maybe one day... maybe...
Old 08-15-2006, 07:17 AM
bushbanger
2nd Gear Member

Not in charlotte but 30 miles south in lancaster s.c .....welcome aboard ...also check out carolinarides.com
Old 08-15-2006, 12:03 PM
QuickShortBus
I ♥ Acer

I am in Concord, NC
Old 08-15-2006, 03:23 PM
GiMiX
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the greetings, im very new to the world of automotive especially with my new car... wasnt really into it all. But anyways I technically live up in Untersville on 77 Exit 23, I just said Charlotte cause i fiugred its a well known city. Anyways thanks for the replies... like i said i got my aim and whenever theres a special event or any riding yall plan on doing let me know love to ride together sometime!

Quick Reply: Anyone Live in Charlotte, NC