Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

custom exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 06:01 AM
silverpoison
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: custom exhaust?

ORIGINAL: ALaS

Silverspoon, or w/e the F*ck you are name iz. Wear Do u Livez? I'll come kick ya *** right now. How old ra eyou? prolly old as 60 yr old ins a mustangs compounity. Right!? Lets go cuh, I'll rock ya body. I ain't scared to fade. Man I catch fade wiht anyone any time. You bring your homies, I got some waiting behind me to. Dawg lets do this shiz. BTW all about sound. (on topic)

big mouth... about to get banned.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:34 AM
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

ALaS, obviously you have forgotten that the STARS AND STRIPES represent the bloodshed by many brave Americans which provided you the freedom and opportunity to blab your ignorant @SS any way you choose. Your comments speak volumes for your character.................

As for RCT06GT, Rock on Man!!! I love the Red White and Blue Pony!

God Bless the USA

[sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Someone please ban that guy from this site. Nobody needs to be subjected to comments such as his.... Just ridiculous!!!

Old 09-10-2006, 11:28 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Maybe it should be harder to make an account than just registering? Would solve alot of the "alas" problems...
Old 09-10-2006, 03:32 PM
ALaS

by the way..I drive an SVT cobra. welcome to the forums alas. Thanks guys!
Old 09-10-2006, 04:07 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

??????? Not following ALaS either....that's besides the point. On this subject....is it possible to mount the mufflers before the axle? I thought the reason for them being at the tail end of the car was due to the underpan(in other words, there's no space to place mufflers in front of axle). Yes, this is America and you can mount your mufflers and decorate your pony as you please....of course in good and respectful taste.....besides anyone who drives a Mustang can't be all bad...although some people push that honor of Mustang ownership.[sm=bangbang.gif]
Old 09-10-2006, 04:42 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05gtdriver

??????? Not following ALaS either....that's besides the point. On this subject....is it possible to mount the mufflers before the axle? I thought the reason for them being at the tail end of the car was due to the underpan(in other words, there's no space to place mufflers in front of axle). Yes, this is America and you can mount your mufflers and decorate your pony as you please....of course in good and respectful taste.....besides anyone who drives a Mustang can't be all bad...although some people push that honor of Mustang ownership.[sm=bangbang.gif]
Someone did this actually.. they bought the Bullit mufflers that are long and skinny and custom fabbed them in right before the axles and ran pipe all the way to the back It was just a recent post too, might try looking back a few pages