Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

POOR ME

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 12:40 PM
patrik10

Default POOR ME

My girlfriend of 7 years dumped me this morning. It took me totally by surprise. I was planning on proposing to her in three weeks. I have $6000 I saved up for the ring. Now I'm thinking $6000=supercharger.Not only do I have the money for it, I don't have some bitch wife to ask me why I really need a supercharger. Rot in Hell woman.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:13 PM
MR.Mustang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: POOR ME

Funny you mention supercharger. When I bought the ring for my wife, all I could think about is I could have bought a supercharger. Now, I have been married 3 years and I still wish I bought that supercharger.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:14 PM
BLackie
2nd Gear Member

I know this web site shouldnt be all dramtatic. But why did she dump you? What went wrong?[8D]
Old 10-29-2006, 01:27 PM
patrik10

She is about to graduate with a doctorate in physical therapy. I guess she figures our lives are going in different directions. She's been acting cold for about 2 months now. She doesn't like the Borla axelbacks I put on my stang. She gets mad anytime I mention future modifications. I can't tell you how many times I've heard,"you just spent $30,000 for your car,do you really need to dump anymore money in it." Maybe this is a good thing for me.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:54 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BLackie

I know this web site shouldnt be all dramtatic. But why did she dump you? What went wrong?[8D]
she wanted a big ring and he wanted to go fast i would choose go fast too ;P

really on a serious note it is probably a good thing I mean with the above mention of complaints on the spending and the sound I would say you are def. going in different directions so it may hurt but it happens, hope you can remain friends. 7 Years is a long time I am kinda surprised it took that long to notice that things would change.
Old 10-29-2006, 02:54 PM
06SSGT
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: patrik10

She is about to graduate with a doctorate in physical therapy. I guess she figures our lives are going in different directions. She's been acting cold for about 2 months now. She doesn't like the Borla axelbacks I put on my stang. She gets mad anytime I mention future modifications. I can't tell you how many times I've heard,"you just spent $30,000 for your car,do you really need to dump anymore money in it." Maybe this is a good thing for me.
I get that crap from my wife too. Dude, get the SC! Do it for me! =)
Old 10-29-2006, 03:41 PM
scramblr
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: patrik10

Rot in Hell woman.
I'm sorry Man, been there done that...but that line just had me cracking up!!!! Get that SC!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 03:55 PM
johnnyv8
4th Gear Member

my one good buddy just had his girl of 3years just walk out cuz she meet someone at a cruise while being on vac w/ her family. He's have a very hard time getting over it...but..but he does have a 350z (stock), im thinking a twin could cure alot.
Old 10-29-2006, 04:10 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: johnnyv8

my one good buddy just had his girl of 3years just walk out cuz she meet someone at a cruise while being on vac w/ her family. He's have a very hard time getting over it...but..but he does have a 350z (stock), im thinking a twin could cure alot.
And TWINS!!!!!

Old 10-29-2006, 05:42 PM
chirostang
2nd Gear Member

Cold hearted biiiatch. I feel your pain. Why not get a turbo setup? Why supercharge? By the way, try a couple of one night stands. That may help.

Quick Reply: POOR ME